Oceans dieing

dahermit

When the oceans stop being a food source (a significant source for some countries more than others), the effect upon all mankind's existence with be catastrophic. Unless of course this is just another liberal conspiracy. My only consolation is that conservative deniers children and grandchildren will end up eating "solent green" like everyone else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|sec1_lnk3|216542

Werbung:
Don't be so presumptious about your ability to know others, who like you are human beings on the same planet, and not political entities. Okey Dokey?

Don't worry. My conservative son would help your child regardless of his political beliefs, because that's what his conservative mom and dad taught him. He's not spiteful, as your last sentence reveals you are. Along with political views, try to throw in a few "human kindness" ones for everyone, and not just the select ones that YOU deem worthy of this planet.

When the oceans stop being a food source (a significant source for some countries more than others), the effect upon all mankind's existence with be catastrophic. Unless of course this is just another liberal conspiracy. My only consolation is that conservative deniers children and grandchildren will end up eating "solent green" like everyone else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|sec1_lnk3|216542

Blah, blah, blah...lefties have been warning of this for decades and yet some persist in believing the lie. Remember when the enviro whackos were proclaiming Lake Erie was dead for 1,000 years? That was just another lie intended to scare people into losing their liberty and accepting higher taxes...and amazingly some people still fall for these foolish immature transparent scare tactics. Its f-ing crazy!!!

Like the global warming hoax, no doubt lefties think the ONLY solution to preventing the death of the oceans is one world Marxism.

Why is THIS not taught in the gov. schools... rhetorical question...
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Liberal propaganda this guy is brain washing you
al-gore-inspirational-poster.jpg

al-gore-sait-lire-L-1.jpeg

Don't be so presumptious about your ability to know others, who like you are human beings on the same planet, and not political entities. Okey Dokey?

Do you mean that what Conservatives (Gipper et. Al.), state about Liberals is presumptuous and Liberals are human beings and not political entities? Gosh, I had do idea...Gippper had me convinced.

Like the global warming hoax, no doubt lefties think the ONLY solution to preventing the death of the oceans is one world Marxism.
Or control the over fishing, using the oceans as dumps, sewers, cesspools, and a receptacle for factory and agricultural waste. The only people suggesting that the solution is "one world Marxism" are Conservatives" as the spittle drools down their chins.

The only people suggesting that the solution is "one world Marxism" are Conservatives

I'm not attacking, but could you give concrete examples of such CONSERVATIVE suggestions? Also, since this is a global situation, please include all foreign policies/attitudes/conservative mentality, relative to polluting the planet.

Do share your wisdom.

I'm not attacking, but could you give concrete examples of such CONSERVATIVE suggestions? Also, since this is a global situation, please include all foreign policies/attitudes/conservative mentality, relative to polluting the planet.

Do share your wisdom.

One example:"... Like the global warming hoax, no doubt lefties think the ONLY solution to preventing the death of the oceans is one world Marxism..." Ala "The Gipper". "ZOG" ala Randy Weaver. Conservative or Liberal"
David Koresh, Conservative or Liberal?
Search on "One World Government conspiracy". You will get lots of examples...then ask yourself, "Are these people Conservatives or Liberals"

As to "conservative mentality", just search on "The Gipper", "Dr. Who", "Big Rob", to see what they have posted on the subject relative to Whaling, commercial fishing, effluent from industry. Have you not been reading their posts?

David Koresch? Randy Weaver? LOL. Real players in the global scene. Tell me what YOU KNOW about the GLOBAL entities that are actually players in the future of the world ecomonically/environmentally and who they really are.

David Koresch? Randy Weaver? LOL. Real players in the global scene. Tell me what YOU KNOW about the GLOBAL entities that are actually players in the future of the world ecomonically/environmentally and who they really are.
Read your the first part of your post.

Are you actually suggesting that your everyday conservative voter in AMERICA is responsible for the oceans being polluted?

Perhaps you would like to further suggest that the stockholders those who receive dividends from the big bad INTERNATIONAL companies that DO contribute to pollution are conservatives all over the world? If you are one of them then YOU are also contributing to the problem by supporting the practices. Any here you pick on Randy Weaver.

American conservatives are not killing the oceans.

Are you actually suggesting that your everyday conservative voter in AMERICA is responsible for the oceans being polluted?
Yes.

Perhaps you would like to further suggest that the stockholders those who receive dividends from the big bad INTERNATIONAL companies that DO contribute to pollution are conservatives all over the world?
No, I would not like to suggest that. Contrary to what people who do not own stock think, most companies do not pay dividends. Furthermore, stock holders are the "owners" of companies virtually in name only and have little if any power over the corporate boards save for elections in which the candidates for the board are just names on a ballot.

If you are one of them then YOU are also contributing to the problem by supporting the practices.
Have never received a dividend from stock.

Any here you pick on Randy Weaver.
I included Randy Weaver as a conservative who harbors the delusion that there is a world wide conspiracy to form a one-world government by liberals, not the part of your statement:
"I'm not attacking, but could you give concrete examples of such CONSERVATIVE suggestions?" In response to my statement: The only people suggesting that the solution is "one world Marxism" are Conservatives" That was in response to The Gipper's accusation that the Liberals want a one world Marxist government.
You have to keep up.

American conservatives are not killing the oceans.
They block every effort at conservation, and or intervention especially if it is contrary to current industrial practices. Therefore, they are responsible for the bleaching and death of American waters coral dying from effluent flowing into the oceans, acidification of lakes, rivers from coal burning power plants...they are against measures that would control the sulfur emissions, etc. In short, any measure that they see as an impediment to corporate profits.

you sound like a broken liberal record dahermit.

Rachel Maddow-esque.

If you are really foolish enough to think that the American conservative voter is going to be the determining factor in ANYTHING that also interrupts the profits of foreign nations/peoples regarding industry and it's effects on the environment, I would throw a dime your way for being funny.

You think YOUR vote is going to save the oceans of the world???:p

You'd probably make more of a dent in your cause by joining the Somali pirates.

[Conservatives] block every effort at conservation, and or intervention especially if it is contrary to current industrial practices. Therefore, they are responsible for the bleaching and death of American waters coral dying from effluent flowing into the oceans, acidification of lakes, rivers from coal burning power plants...they are against measures that would control the sulfur emissions, etc. In short, any measure that they see as an impediment to corporate profits.

I wonder why pocket isn't in here continuing to blast dahermit...

Big bad Boogie man under your bed

Maybe pocket just looks the other way when they both fear the same bogey man.

Werbung:
you sound like a broken liberal record dahermit.

Rachel Maddow-esque.

If you are really foolish enough to think that the American conservative voter is going to be the determining factor in ANYTHING that also interrupts the profits of foreign nations/peoples regarding industry and it's effects on the environment, I would throw a dime your way for being funny.

You think YOUR vote is going to save the oceans of the world???:p

You'd probably make more of a dent in your cause by joining the Somali pirates.
The United States is a major polluter. United States citizens own factories that are major polluters in other counties sometimes obtained in order to avoid the feeble anti-pollutions laws in effect in the USA. Remember the poisonous discharge from a U.S. citizen (conservative corporate robber baron), owned chemical plant that killed civilians in India? Even if Americans had no holdings or responsibility in regard to world pollution, they certainly have enough responsibility for the damage being done in and around the USA.

Back