Oh...io buckeyes beat ducks!

top gun

Great game.

The Oregon Ducks were both skilled and blazing fast. From everything I'd seen from them all year I knew this would be the case today and it was.

But our Buckeyes were very efficient both controlling the ball and on clock management. They were on offense most of the day which helped keep an excellent Ducks offense on the sidelines. The Buckeye sophomore quarterback Pryor made the plays he had to make, threw some great passes, and used a wicked stiff arm more than once for that run yardage he needed. Posey caught one falling away and out of the end zone pass that was spectacular!

26-17 Rose Bowl win for the Bucks but Pandora's Ducks really made them earn it.;)

My next door neighbor Roy (DJ Snooze) one of the Sleepy Rappers is right now blaring their CD out their front door... LOL!:D Y'all might as well enjoy it too... here...

Werbung:
Yessiree! A mighty fine game, and as a die-hard fan of our (lame this year) Michigan Wolverines, it gave me great pleasure to be able to cheer them on without reservation!

Oh how I hate
O-hi-o State!
But for today
You guys are GREAT!

It's especially nice to see a BIG 10 team NOT choke in the Rose Bowl...

Yessiree! A mighty fine game, and as a die-hard fan of our (lame this year) Michigan Wolverines, it gave me great pleasure to be able to cheer them on without reservation!

Oh how I hate
O-hi-o State!
But for today
You guys are GREAT!

It's especially nice to see a BIG 10 team NOT choke in the Rose Bowl...

Well we're glad you enjoyed it.

As a matter of fact as a sign of camaraderie with other BIG 10 schools we even started taking down some of our local billboards...;)

STATE FARM INSURANCE
In case you hit a Wolverine!

Werbung:
Great game.

The Oregon Ducks were both skilled and blazing fast. From everything I'd seen from them all year I knew this would be the case today and it was.

But our Buckeyes were very efficient both controlling the ball and on clock management. They were on offense most of the day which helped keep an excellent Ducks offense on the sidelines. The Buckeye sophomore quarterback Pryor made the plays he had to make, threw some great passes, and used a wicked stiff arm more than once for that run yardage he needed. Posey caught one falling away and out of the end zone pass that was spectacular!

26-17 Rose Bowl win for the Bucks but Pandora's Ducks really made them earn it.;)

My next door neighbor Roy (DJ Snooze) one of the Sleepy Rappers is right now blaring their CD out their front door... LOL!:D Y'all might as well enjoy it too... here...

Congradulations :)

Just think, if you had of bet me when I asked you to... I would have to be telling you 5 great things about liberals....

But instead, Ill keep them to myself :)

Back