Oil prices have skyrocket 91% under Obama watch.

steveox

Not one word from the Republicans blaming Obama for rising gas prices.Remember back in 2007 when gas went over $3 mare and the Democrats all blamed Bush and greedy big oil.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah Yeah but how come he wont take the blame now?

Werbung:
and you aint seen nothing yet. are you ready for $5 ?
BO is, he said so. he was just a little sorry it happened too quickly last time.

When is the next republican debate? I want someone ask the questions to the candidates who do you blame for rising oil prices? I hope they ask the Viewers cause thats the first question im gonna ask.

When is the next republican debate? I want someone ask the questions to the candidates who do you blame for rising oil prices? I hope they ask the Viewers cause thats the first question im gonna ask.

don't know, don't even k now if any more are scheduled.

its up for three reasons IMO

1 demand: it is winter after all
2 Iran: it goes up when people say they intend to close the Straits of Hormuz
3. Currency Manipulation: yeah like China does we, actually Ben Bernake, have been doing it with the curiously named quantitative easing. when you buy your own t-bills with money you just print it makes that dollar worth less. if the dollar is worth less it takes more of them to buy things.

Wait,Wait,,You and i a discussing this,,Where are our liberal friends even responding to this?;) Hypcrissy cause they dont see how Obama is the fault of this? Look at those vids obove!!!

Wait,Wait,,You and i a discussing this,,Where are our liberal friends even responding to this?;) Hypcrissy cause they dont see how Obama is the fault of this? Look at those vids obove!!!

".....and never was heard a discouraging word,
and the skies are not cloudy all day..."

but you know they are busy reporting this to the BO Truth Squads !

other "rulers" have also employed such units

Mussolini+Black+Shirts.jpg

The hypocrisy is giving us that totally BIASED BS about the 91% increase in gas price!

It all depends when you look at the gas price. . .if you look at August 2008. . .gas price under Obama have DECREASED! (A gallon of gas was at $4.21 in August 2008!)
The price of gas went down drastically after the huge fiasco of the Bush economy in September and after. . .because the economy was in the tank! And now that the economy is recovering, obviously the gas prices are going up! Speculation is a big part of that. The fact that the rest of the world is also using more gas is another part of that, and the fact that many other world currencies are now more valuable as compared to the dollars is another reason for the higher gas prices.

What was the excuse under Bush. . .except for SPECULATION by your favorite group of people: the very wealthy and the big oil companies?

Do you need a graph? I know you won't believe it anyway, but just in case there are a few people here who are not totally brainwashed by the Right propaganda. . .here it goes:

The hypocrisy is giving us that totally BIASED BS about the 91% increase in gas price!

It all depends when you look at the gas price. . .if you look at August 2008. . .gas price under Obama have DECREASED! (A gallon of gas was at $4.21 in August 2008!)

why would you look at months before BO was sworn in ? did you get this nonsense from Debbie Wasserman-Shultz ?

weekly US retail gasoline since 2000.gif
why would you look at months before BO was sworn in ? did you get this nonsense from Debbie Wasserman-Shultz ?

Oh. . .that' s right! I guess Obama inherited a "Clean slate" except for LOW gas prices. . .
He obviously came in at a time when everything was rosy. . .and NO one (especially not Bush) before him has seen the price of gas raise by that much!

Except that, the price of gas under Bush raised HIGHER than under Obama. . .and from lower!

Your bad faith is amazing! Dishonesty seems to be the only way the Right can keep their hopes up. . .delusions, nothing more to offer!

I actually feel bad for all of you guys.

View attachment 136

Oh. . .that' s right! I guess Obama inherited a "Clean slate" except for LOW gas prices. . .
He obviously came in at a time when everything was rosy. . .and NO one (especially not Bush) before him has seen the price of gas raise by that much!

Except that, the price of gas under Bush raised HIGHER than under Obama. . .and from lower!

Your bad faith is amazing! Dishonesty seems to be the only way the Right can keep their hopes up. . .delusions, nothing more to offer!

I actually feel bad for all of you guys.

is this your quaint way of saying that there is no reason to mysteriously move dates up and back to suit ?

is this your quaint way of saying that there is no reason to mysteriously move dates up and back to suit ?

No, but this is my way to make you realize that YOU do that!

And. . .what does your question have to do with the price of gas? Wouldn't a comment on the graph I provided be more in line with the policy of "staying focused on the OP?"

No, but this is my way to make you realize that YOU do that!

And. . .what does your question have to do with the price of gas? Wouldn't a comment on the graph I provided be more in line with the policy of "staying focused on the OP?"

it was the only thing left to be said after you making a preposterous tangent like that.

it was the only thing left to be said after you making a preposterous tangent like that.

A tangent? Were we not talking about the rise in price of gas since Obama took office?
What is a tangent about comparing it to the rise in price of gas after Bush took office?

I think you are being a little anal (when it suits your purpose) about "staying on track with the thread!"

Werbung:
A tangent? Were we not talking about the rise in price of gas since Obama took office?
What is a tangent about comparing it to the rise in price of gas after Bush took office?

I think you are being a little anal (when it suits your purpose) about "staying on track with the thread!"

Typical liberal response. You see my point about liberals? They will never see it its their fault. They just blame someone else or a former president in office. Obama can no longer blame Bush for the problems. He was elected to fix the economy not by making it worse. Its like putting out the fire and repairing the damage. But Obama adds petroleum to the fire which makes it burn bigger. Youre suppose to use water Obama not petroleum:rolleyes:

Back