OMG did you see Stossel report on stupid people?

steveox

He interviewed people on the street asking them whats the debt ceiling and other things about the government. And ,many of them dont have any idea about the debt,Borrowing and government business. You see why we need new voting laws. Like my Suggestion

1. If youre on welfare or without a high school education you cant vote.
2. You must be employed or in active military service in order to vote.
3. Exceptions are the elderly and handicapped.

Now with those laws you eliminate most stupid people from entering the voting booths. Now 150 years ago,,Blacks and women couldnt vote. Thats how the country didnt get stupid and theyre wasnt any stupid politicans ether.

Heres another example on crime and Punishment. 150 years ago if youre found guilty and if youre sentenced to death. You die in 24 hours! Threyre wasnt any appeals,,No Governor is gonna call to save your life you die hanging on a rope.

If youre found guilty and youre sentenced 20 years in hard labor you serve your whole sentence. You dont get paroled you dont get an appeal. You serve your whole time!

Want to know why the good old days are gone? Its liberalism! Woodrow Wilson changed all that! Just like the Public School teachers wont tell your kids the real truth about history. Like Woodrow Wilson for example. Yeah theyre tell your kids what a good president he was. But they wont tell them how he promised to keep us out of WWI and then after he was re-elected he declared war on Germany. Then he went on to raise taxes teachers would never talk about that! Like another example,,On FDR. They tell your kids that FDR got us out the reccession and defeated germany. But they will never teach your kids how he created the I.R.S the F.B.I and the C.I.A Those evil government agency. So its time to change voting laws..If you want to vote ether get your GED or lose a leg or arm.

Werbung:
Back