On J6, the Capitol Police triggered the violent assault by attacking peaceful protesters with stun grenades but the media concealed this news

Werbung:
On J6, the Capitol Police triggered the violent assault by attacking peaceful protesters with stun grenades but the media concealed this news

MONSTERS: More Video– Capitol Police Fire Flash Grenades on Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters including Women (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft

Published June 2, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aceful-jan-6-protesters-including-women-video/
Yeah. All the videoes are edited to eliminate them charging the capital and smashing the windows to get in. I think it is proposterous the DOJ should do that.
Wonderful peaceful republicans groups like the oath keepers and KKK and proud boys shouldnt be innocently victimised like that.

I read another forum they were simply delivering pizzas to Congress after a long night sitting passing legislation to ban the democrats.

Lol. Idiot.

Yeah. All the videoes are edited to eliminate them charging the capital and smashing the windows to get in. I think it is proposterous the DOJ should do that.
Wonderful peaceful republicans groups like the oath keepers and KKK and proud boys shouldnt be innocently victimised like that.

I read another forum they were simply delivering pizzas to Congress after a long night sitting passing legislation to ban the democrats.

Lol. Idiot.
Nothing you say matters to well informed patriots.

PUAR

🤪

Lol. Idiot.

How many KKK people you know? Are you one? Your views seem to fit.

How many KKK people you know? Are you one? Your views seem to fit.
Don't be ridiculous.
The fact is your trying to sugar coat the only coup in American history by a republican ratbag that you installed.

Cut your immature lies. Do you think everyone is as dumb as you?

Werbung:
Don't be ridiculous.
The fact is your trying to sugar coat the only coup in American history by a republican ratbag that you installed.

Cut your immature lies. Do you think everyone is as dumb as you?
lol he didn't plan a coup that's a delusional wet dream by democrats he was impeached for it and found innocent . Trump is guilty of causing massive butt hurt

Back