One year ago today was a much better time for me

Rjohnson

Just one year ago today was a much better time for me because of two things. One, my Chihuahua dog was still alive and two, Joe Biden was not President.

Werbung:
Just one year ago today was a much better time for me because of two things. One, my Chihuahua dog was still alive and two, Joe Biden was not President.
...sorry about the doggy....that's kindda sad
tough titty about Biden....that's life....one total orange bellend swapped for geriatric bellend that doesn't remember he's total bellend......he reminds my of Dorey

th

..huh....who am I....President...what's a President....Oh I'm President!!!....but....Who am I???

Just thinking though, that trump lad was full of it when he was gobbing off on the hustings.... blathering on to crowds about what he would do and how he would do it I mean...all these things he was going to do! But then...what....absolutely bugger all...nothing...nada...well he managed more golf I guess?
I'm pretty sure that Biden will be the same.....so....I guess America is safe....just sliding slowly into obscurity because nobody can get anything done....ah well....don't fret

Cheers

Back