Only in liberal land

Werbung:
how would the textER know what the textEE is doing at any given moment ? silly

He wouldn't, of course, but the more people you can involve in your lawsuit, the more chance you have of collecting. This is not about responsibility, but about money.

He wouldn't, of course, but the more people you can involve in your lawsuit, the more chance you have of collecting. This is not about responsibility, but about money.

no argument on that point. I would just hope that the judge gives the lawyer a good smack for trying such a path.

We need tort reform. I get so sick an tired to listening to these ambulance chasers and their ads. We have such a glut of lawyers, they go out "creating" lucrative careers by suing people then they run for office so they can create more laws.

how would the textER know what the textEE is doing at any given moment ? silly

His phone would use the Google feature that was linked with Facebook, the guys car, his E-mail accounts, his photo collection, and his fridge to not only know exactly what he was doing at any particular time but to present the right advertisements to him and allow those drone planes from another thread to home in as needed.

His phone would use the Google feature that was linked with Facebook, the guys car, his E-mail accounts, his photo collection, and his fridge to not only know exactly what he was doing at any particular time but to present the right advertisements to him and allow those drone planes from another thread to home in as needed.

thats a good one !

Werbung:
We need tort reform. I get so sick an tired to listening to these ambulance chasers and their ads. We have such a glut of lawyers, they go out "creating" lucrative careers by suing people then they run for office so they can create more laws.

Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident? Then you need to call the offices of *** and *** (not your doctor, who can patch you back together, not your mechanic, who can patch your bike back together, but a lawyer, who can see that you profit by it. You see ads like that all the time.

Back