• NATO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gaddafi's regime

• the people vs. the regime

• Total voters

el_barto

Hello people. Here I would ask you to express your opinion on the topic. I'm an Indonesian student and I really need opinion of native Americans for a research for my studies. So, I would be very grateful if you answer the following questions:
1) Do you think NATO actually has the legal right to support opposition against the legitimate power? Do you consider it legal, fair?
2) Do you think Gaddafi's regime was tyrannical?
3) Do you agree that the intervention has something to do with Libyan natural resources (first of all, oil)?
Thanx for your answers. I will also try to attach a poll, so if I manage - feel free to answer. :)
Also, I'd really appreciate if you indicate your age, marital and social status (studying, working, retired) and etc.

Werbung:
Hello and welcome...

I didn't vote because you didn't have "None of the above" as an answer but I'll be glad to answer your questions.

1) Yes it was legal, anything can be made legal when you write your own laws, but No I do not believe Nato had an actual Right to intervene.
2) Absolutely... However, what replaces him could turn out to be worse.
3) No, that's just a standard cliche of the Left and anyone else who hates America. America does not steal the worlds oil, or other natural resources, we pay through the nose for it.

Single
Working class

Werbung:
Hello people. Here I would ask you to express your opinion on the topic. I'm an Indonesian student and I really need opinion of native Americans for a research for my studies. So, I would be very grateful if you answer the following questions:
1) Do you think NATO actually has the legal right to support opposition against the legitimate power? Do you consider it legal, fair?
2) Do you think Gaddafi's regime was tyrannical?
3) Do you agree that the intervention has something to do with Libyan natural resources (first of all, oil)?
Thanx for your answers. I will also try to attach a poll, so if I manage - feel free to answer. :)
Also, I'd really appreciate if you indicate your age, marital and social status (studying, working, retired) and etc.

1. sure
2. par for the course in the muslim world
3. yes (France mainly)

Back