our border

nobull

Today’s Simple Solution is for our porous border with Mexico. The drug cartels are interested in two things, money and power. They already control the northern Mexican states, and are well armed and very good at protecting their turf. So the cartels have the power.

I say give them the mere billions they make through smuggling drugs and human trafficking, to instead keep those things out of the U.S.. This win win solution can easily be funded by diverting funds from NPR, Planned Parenthood and alternate energy subsidies.

Why can’t Washington see the easy fixes?

bottom line we save $$$$

doug

Werbung:
Today’s Simple Solution is for our porous border with Mexico. The drug cartels are interested in two things, money and power. They already control the northern Mexican states, and are well armed and very good at protecting their turf. So the cartels have the power.

I say give them the mere billions they make through smuggling drugs and human trafficking, to instead keep those things out of the U.S.. This win win solution can easily be funded by diverting funds from NPR, Planned Parenthood and alternate energy subsidies.

Why can’t Washington see the easy fixes?

bottom line we save $$$$

doug

its sad, at the last min I noticed this was posted in the humor page...( linked from top threads so did not say where it was)

I can no longer tell a actul idea that a republican may put out...vs a joke...as both seem just as bad )

Its because federal judges arent doing their jobs. Federal Judges are biased politicaly instead of upholding the law. Like Gov Jan Brewer tried to protect her state by making the illeagal immigration law,It means if police thinks youre illegal here he can arrest you. Every liberal judge has stuck it down including the liberal 9th ward of San Fransico. I Encorage Gov Jan Brewer take this to the U.S Supreme Court.

its sad, at the last min I noticed this was posted in the humor page...( linked from top threads so did not say where it was)

I can no longer tell a actul idea that a republican may put out...vs a joke...as both seem just as bad )

pocket..whats sad is ..they could do a better job...lol

Its because federal judges arent doing their jobs. Federal Judges are biased politicaly instead of upholding the law. Like Gov Jan Brewer tried to protect her state by making the illeagal immigration law,It means if police thinks youre illegal here he can arrest you. Every liberal judge has stuck it down including the liberal 9th ward of San Fransico. I Encorage Gov Jan Brewer take this to the U.S Supreme Court.

Yes damn her political Bias...and by Bias I mean ...by upholding the constitution and not letting Politicians pass laws that break the law.

Yes damn her political Bias...and by Bias I mean ...by upholding the constitution and not letting Politicians pass laws that break the law.

That's funny coming from someone who loves a president who despises the Constitution and pushes policies which are unconstitutional.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!

011.gif
Don't you even think about it…

Niselesocurra.jpg

….to go to Mexico
:(

That's funny coming from someone who loves a president who despises the Constitution and pushes policies which are unconstitutional.

Oh the hypocrisy!!!

You're out of date. The president who called the Constitution "just a piece of paper" is no longer in office.

Now, back to the topic, if we could somehow get the cartels on our side, we could secure the border, or they could secure the border a lot better than we have thus far. The first step would be to legalize pot, thus taking away their current income, then offer them a new job.

No one would be sneaking in to the country past those guys.

Werbung:
Back