Over 70% say Palin NOT qualified to be president..

Popeye

The former half term quitter, er, governor from Alaska is even losing support among Republicans.

C'mon now teabaggers..how about a Palin/Prejean ticket? Palin/Plumber? I know, Palin/Bachmann..you've got a whole stable of uneducated loons to choose from.

There is a growing sense that the former Alaska governor is not qualified to serve as president, with more than seven in 10 Americans now saying she is unqualified, up from 60 percent in a November survey. Even among Republicans, a majority now say Palin lacks the qualifications necessary for the White House.

Palin has lost ground among conservative Republicans, who would be crucial to her hopes if she seeks the party's presidential nomination in 2012. Forty-five percent of conservatives now consider her as qualified for the presidency, down sharply from 66 percent who said so last fall.

Among all Republicans polled, 37 percent now hold a "strongly favorable" opinion of Palin, about half the level recorded when she burst onto the national stage in 2008 as Sen. John McCain's running mate.

http://www.americablog.com/2010/02/...&utm_campaign=Feed:+Americablog+(AMERICAblog)

Werbung:
I heard the same thing about G.W. Bush and Obama so if we're going to rely upon POLLS yet again to figure out who can run the country better then your beating a dead horse. We've been here and done this already.

the only question is, how low is the bar for the other 30%? you can breath? so your good to go?
Clipped from this LINK:http://www.americablog.com/2010/02/o...AMERICAblog%29

Today, she got some encouraging news. Gallup reports that Romney and Palin are the top candidates for 2012 among GOP voters. (Okay, he's at 14% and she's at 11%, but still, they're at the top.)

I really want her to run in the GOP primary. Can you imagine the very serious Newt and Mitt trying to have a real debate with her? That will be fun to watch. She'll run circles around them.
But she'd have to write their real names on her hand...left hand for Newt, right hand for Mitt...that way she could keep their names straight...LOL ;)

I find the hypocrisy of the left to be hysterical. They condemn Palin for lack of experience and every mistake she makes. They ignore BO's lack of experience and constant screw ups. They consider BO the most qualified man ever to reside in the WH. If this is not the definition of hypocrisy, what is?

I find the hypocrisy of the left to be hysterical. They condemn Palin for lack of experience and every mistake she makes. They ignore BO's lack of experience and constant screw ups. They consider BO the most qualified man ever to reside in the WH. If this is not the definition of hypocrisy, what is?

becuse you don;'t have a clue on what experiance means...

half your term as Gov of one os smallest states and quit...

vs years in IL Senate, and also in US Senate..

and you cry all you want, but fact is I did state I felt Obama ( who is far more experienced then Palin, should have waited longer and got more before he ran...I backed Biden.

becuse you don;'t have a clue on what experiance means...

half your term as Gov of one os smallest states and quit...

vs years in IL Senate, and also in US Senate..

and you cry all you want, but fact is I did state I felt Obama ( who is far more experienced then Palin, should have waited longer and got more before he ran...I backed Biden.

Okay I agree in part. Palin is inexperience, but so is BO. He was in the senate for three years doing nothing but setting himself up to run for the WH.

BO is not far more experienced.

Why does the left hate Palin so much?

Werbung:
Back