OWS protesters are doing exact samething that MLK protesters did back in 50s and 60s

This is why people are on government entitlements. They dont have a career they dont have talent. Just like me i cant play baseball,Basketball or even in the NFL. I cant be a Movie Star,a commedian, A late night talk show host or even an network news anchorman. And no lawyer would take my case to sue McDonalds thanks to George Bush signing that cheeseburger law. We are the 99% And cops are gonna keep on making arrests until the day the president signs the bill to make rich people pay their fair share just like a bunch of Negroes fought have cops arresting them until LBJ signed that civil rights bill.

Why do you think you have no talent? Everyone has talent; you just have not found yours yet. And let’s say you never find it… why does that mean others have to pay your way? Not everyone can be a baseball player or play for the NFL or be a late night talk show host. Why do you think you must be rich and famous to be happy? Do you realize some of the most miserable people in the world have money and fame and some of the most happy have next to nothing?

Whoever beat you down your whole life making you think you have no value and you would not have any value unless you are rich and famous should be ashamed of their self. You need neither to be rich or famous to be happy or to have worth or value.

And the most important thing you should never forget is that you do not have to blow someone else’s candle out for yours to burn brighter.

Werbung:
Why do you think you have no talent? Everyone has talent; you just have not found yours yet. And let’s say you never find it… why does that mean others have to pay your way? Not everyone can be a baseball player or play for the NFL or be a late night talk show host. Why do you think you must be rich and famous to be happy? Do you realize some of the most miserable people in the world have money and fame and some of the most happy have next to nothing?

Whoever beat you down your whole life making you think you have no value and you would not have any value unless you are rich and famous should be ashamed of their self. You need neither to be rich or famous to be happy or to have worth or value.

And the most important thing you should never forget is that you do not have to blow someone else’s candle out for yours to burn brighter.

Liberals made him feel this way (assuming he is not pulling our legs)

Oh Yeah i can get famous but not rich,, I can pop Obama like John W Hinkley did to reagan and end up in a mental hospital,I can pop a celebrity in front of academy awards entrance like that SNL skit like the guy who shot buckwheat that would make me really famous cause the Media would give you that fame while youre in Court. And get this if you write letters to the press like Hinkley and the guy who shot John Lennon it would make the TV morning news plus everyone reads it in the papers. On i can try to run on the field in a NFL game and see if Ray Lewis would tackle me like James Harrison did here
I like to see whats it like being hammered by an NFL player and then Ill be on Local TV news like that guy got hammered by James Harrison

John David Chapman is still famous and he still gets interviews by the press

And Remember movie the King of Comedy?
I can do that too

Oh Yeah i can get famous but not rich,, I can pop Obama like John W Hinkley did to reagan and end up in a mental hospital,I can pop a celebrity in front of academy awards entrance like that SNL skit like the guy who shot buckwheat that would make me really famous cause the Media would give you that fame while youre in Court. And get this if you write letters to the press like Hinkley and the guy who shot John Lennon it would make the TV morning news plus everyone reads it in the papers. On i can try to run on the field in a NFL game and see if Ray Lewis would tackle me like James Harrison did here

I like to see whats it like being hammered by an NFL player and then Ill be on Local TV news like that guy got hammered by James Harrison

John David Chapman is still famous and he still gets interviews by the press

And Remember movie the King of Comedy?

I can do that too

as attractive as all that sounds, I would not recommend giving it a try.

Werbung:
Back