Pain at the Pump,,, Pain at the Polls II

steveox

Five myths about gas prices

1. Fighting in Libya is sending gas prices higher.

2. Tapping the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is a smart way to reduce gas prices.

3. Oil companies produce less in the spring to make gas prices increase.

4. The Obama administration is driving up gas prices.

5. Americans can’t live without cheap gas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-gas-prices/2011/03/18/ABaUtbQB_story.html

Remember the Last time Gas was over $3.50 A Gallon? During the Bush administration 2005-2006. And a group formed Pain at the Pump,,, Pain at the Polls worked. It got Republicans voted out of office in 2006. Now Democrats are supporting the Obama administration. Its time to Get the Democratic senators and the rest of Democratic congress people and Vote for Sarah Palin in 2012!!!!

Werbung:
Five myths about gas prices

1. Fighting in Libya is sending gas prices higher.

2. Tapping the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is a smart way to reduce gas prices.

3. Oil companies produce less in the spring to make gas prices increase.

4. The Obama administration is driving up gas prices.

5. Americans can’t live without cheap gas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-gas-prices/2011/03/18/ABaUtbQB_story.html

Remember the Last time Gas was over $3.50 A Gallon? During the Bush administration 2005-2006. And a group formed Pain at the Pump,,, Pain at the Polls worked. It got Republicans voted out of office in 2006. Now Democrats are supporting the Obama administration. Its time to Get the Democratic senators and the rest of Democratic congress people and Vote for Sarah Palin in 2012!!!!

Actually in July of 2008, gas was about $3.50 a gallon.

As for Palin, she is not Presidential material. I like her appreciation of nature. I like the way she handles a rifle. I like her rugged individualism. I believe she is a good mother and wife, and she is inspirational in many ways. But President Of The United States? Never.

I don't like the fact that she resigned as Governor Of Alaska because she couldn't take the heat. She also resigned for monetary reasons. She's made millions since she left office. The allure of millions of dollars in her pocket trumped her responsibility to the people of Alaska. Not good.

The people of Alaska elected her with the expectation that she would serve at least one full term (unless of course her and McCain had won in 2008). They got shortchanged, because Palin wasn't tough enough to deal with her wacko political opponents in Alaska.

We're talking Alaska here, folks, not New York City or Chicago or L.A. Palin would get eaten alive in the "real" political world. If she can't deal with backwoods Alaska pioneers who spend most of their time dodging bears and moose and trying to stay warm, then how the hell is she going to handle the dirtbags and carpetbaggers and liars and power-hungry politicians in the U.S. Senate and House?

I wouldn't care if Palin were male or female. It's the messy way she resigned as governor of Alaska that turned me off. I like Michelle Bachman much better. Now there is a tough lady, and she doesn't have Palin's corny "north woods" accent.

As for the overall huge field of potential Republican candidates, none of them stand out. It's just the same old washed up politicians as before. Gingrich, Huckabee, Romney, etc.

I like Chris Christie a lot. He is the scourge of the leftist media and he pulls no punches. I like Bachman. That's about it.

I fear that I am going to, once again, be faced with the choice of voting for the least mediocre of the two Presidential candidates, which for me is usually the Republican candidate. I don't vote by political party. I have always based my votes on integrity, honesty, and intelligence. And usually the "pickings are slim".

All Sarah Palin has to say is she will make sure Drilling gets done in her state. And Drill other parts of America and Build new refineries and she will get elected. Cause when you build 1 new refinerie in every state you add Jobs! And you Drill you add more Jobs. And when you drill in America its ours. We can only sell our oil to Canada and Mexico. And Gas will be Below $2 again You relize gas cost only 55 cents a gallion in Saudi Arabia? Cause they can drill and produce gas there. When we all vote for Sarah Palin and vote out the Democrats and vote in Tea Party people then America will become a decent nation again. Its time to end Capitolism and start America over again like the days of George Washington,John Addams and Thomas Jefferson.

I think this administration is directly and indirectly driving up gas prices.

I think that Americans can't live without cheap gas - i.e. the inflation that high prices drives will hurt our economy greatly. On a statistical level there will even be deaths as a result.

I think this administration is directly and indirectly driving up gas prices.

I think that Americans can't live without cheap gas - i.e. the inflation that high prices drives will hurt our economy greatly. On a statistical level there will even be deaths as a result.

Obama drove up oil futures when he stopped oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico following the BP oil spill. We are paying for that stupid move now.

People don't realize that we get the majority of our imported oil from Canada and Mexico. What happens in the middle east should not have that much impact on gas prices in the United States, but it does, and it's all a scam.

Where are all the media reports critizing Obama for rising gas prices? They sure went after Bush when gas prices when up during his time.

Every night on the nightly news the lib media slammed Bush. How come they are not doing the same with BO???

:rolleyes:

Thats why i try to tell yall not to watch,,,CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC Or CBS News. Watch Fox News Channel instead cause theyre really fair and balanced. Theyre not liberal biased like CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC Or CBS News are. And do not subscribe to the New York Times, L.A Times, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post or the San Francisco Chronicle.

Where are all the media reports critizing Obama for rising gas prices? They sure went after Bush when gas prices when up during his time.

Every night on the nightly news the lib media slammed Bush. How come they are not doing the same with BO???

:rolleyes:

Gipper, did you expect the leftist lamestream news media to come down hard on Obama about anything? Obama will forever get a free pass, not only because he is a leftist, but also because he is black (well, half-black anyway).

Obama has the ultimate "get out of jail free" card.......he's a leftist and he's a black politician.

I don't watch any TV news, not even Fox News. They all make me puke.

Gipper, did you expect the leftist lamestream news media to come down hard on Obama about anything? Obama will forever get a free pass, not only because he is a leftist, but also because he is black (well, half-black anyway).

Obama has the ultimate "get out of jail free" card.......he's a leftist and he's a black politician.

I don't watch any TV news, not even Fox News. They all make me puke.

I was being sarcastic TS. :eek: = sarcastic.

Of course BO has a free pass by the media. But, it is even more than that. The media ignores his numerous faults/mistakes. It promotes him endlessly and attacks all those who criticize him. And sadly, many unknowing Americans fall for this BS.

I suspect BO has had a free pass ALL his life. This may explain his oversized ego and outrageous narcissism. That speech the other night, like all his disjointed silly speeches, was full of "I" and "me"...

Thats why i try to tell yall not to watch,,,CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC Or CBS News. Watch Fox News Channel instead cause theyre really fair and balanced. Theyre not liberal biased like CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC Or CBS News are. And do not subscribe to the New York Times, L.A Times, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post or the San Francisco Chronicle.

I think it goes too far to say they succeed at being fair and balanced. They try.

Some other networks try but I question how hard they try. And many don't try at all.

Not only do I agree that we should avoid bad networks and that we should watch fox if we watch tv news (like a conservative has any other choice) but the ratings prove that many people are doing just that. The pendulum is swinging in so many ways: Fox ratings are up, democrats are being voted out, NPR, Planned Parenthood and soon Media Matters are being dealt blows, and blacks are fleeing liberal urban hotbeds for the American dream in the suburbs. Additionally, conservative views are being expressed more and more by both media side-liners and the general population. The main stream press is slow to catch up to their own detriment.

They cannot accept that their ideals are dead. They still wear their faded Che t-shirts.

The problem is, it may be "too little, too late". Our economy is in shambles, our government is racking up record debt every day, and the U.S. dollar is on the verge of collapse.

Our government lies to us about inflation and unemployment statistics, and like the Wizard Of Oz, none of us are supposed to look behind the curtain to find the truth.

The problem is, it may be "too little, too late". Our economy is in shambles, our government is racking up record debt every day, and the U.S. dollar is on the verge of collapse.

Our government lies to us about inflation and unemployment statistics, and like the Wizard Of Oz, none of us are supposed to look behind the curtain to find the truth.

Yeah, the fall is gong to hurt. best get it over with now so we ca recover sooner.

The politicians know the debt will be paid one way or another. I think they are banking on the fact that it will be paid for through inflation and the average voter will not know that it could have been avoided or that their personal pain is the fault of congress.

They are also gambling that the inflation will be the doubt digit kind and not the bring-a-wheel-barrel-of-money to the store kind.

The saddest part is that the average person and the poor will be hurt most by inflation and the rich as well as those in-the-know will be able to avoid much of the pain. Inflation is not a fair way to pay debt.

Werbung:
Thats the reason why Democrats gonna lose in 2012. They wont repeal the EPA which the Liberal Supreme Court says EPA has the right to set evoinmental laws. We cant drill oil or build new refineries on American soil cause Democrats support the EPA. Thats why youll gonna see Tea Party and the Republicans win in 2012.

Back