Palestine wins UK by-election

Stalin

the good old days, when zionists held the whip hand are well and truly gone

"
George Galloway began his victory speech on Friday morning with these words: “Keir Starmer: This is for Gaza.”

It was a clear message that he sent the British Labour leader: “You will pay a high price for the role that you have paid in enabling, encouraging and covering for the catastrophe presently going on in occupied Palestine.”

Galloway declared his victory in a by-election here to be the beginning of a major change in politics. “I want to tell Mr. Starmer above all, that the plates have shifted tonight,” he said at the town’s election center.

“This is going to spark a movement, a landslide, a shifting of the tectonic plates … beginning here in the northwest, in the west Midlands, in London … Labour is on notice, that they have lost the confidence of millions of their voters, who loyally and traditionally voted for them generation after generation. … Keir Starmer and Rishi Sunak are two cheeks of the same backside and they both got well and truly spanked tonight.”

comrade stalin
rochdale

Werbung:
One of my ancestors was a Quaker who immigrated from Rochdale, in the West Riding of Yorkshire in 1830. The house where he lived is still standing and is occupied.

the good old days, when zionists held the whip hand are well and truly gone

"
George Galloway began his victory speech on Friday morning with these words: “Keir Starmer: This is for Gaza.”

It was a clear message that he sent the British Labour leader: “You will pay a high price for the role that you have paid in enabling, encouraging and covering for the catastrophe presently going on in occupied Palestine.”

Galloway declared his victory in a by-election here to be the beginning of a major change in politics. “I want to tell Mr. Starmer above all, that the plates have shifted tonight,” he said at the town’s election center.

comrade stalin
rochdale
The Bible tells us that the man of sin will one day sit on a cursed throne ruling over all like the demented devil he is.

The Bible tells us that the man of sin will one day sit on a cursed throne ruling over all like the demented devil he is.
The Bible, of course, was prophesying about Trump, the Antichrist sitting on his
accurséd MAGA throne.

How is Trump NOT "the man of sin"?

The Bible, of course, was prophesying about Trump, the Antichrist sitting on his
accurséd MAGA throne.

How is Trump NOT "the man of sin"?
I don't believe any past, present, or future US president will ever be the man of sin sitting on the throne in Jerusalem pretending to be God.

Werbung:
The Antichrist is not supposed to be a man sitting on a throne, pretending to be God. Perhaps you have noticed that political leaders no longer spend their time sitting on thrones. Queen Victoria liked to pose on her throne with Prince Albert but after Albert died, and they put him in a can, she lost interests in thrones. WWI marked the end of throne sitting. Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Chairman Mao, none of them even bothered to pose for photos while sitting on a throne.

I would like to see what sort of thronemanship is required for a Holy Trinity. Would it, should it, could it be a throne with six butt indentations in it?

Back