Palin shows off her history knowlage...or lack of,,,

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
ok first I am just going to ignore that she sounds like a blithering idiot with her random pauses and changes in tone going all over the place....

Sarah on Paul Revers Ride...

"He who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms by ringing those bells and, um, making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that, uh, we were going to be secure and we were going to be free."

gives more credence to the Joke calling Bachmann, Minnesota Palin...as it was bachmann thinking that the shot fired round the world in Lexington and Concord was in New Hampshire...

Does the "tea party" actually know anything about the Revolutionary war?

Werbung:
Nancy Pelosi on THIS era: :D

"Every week we don't pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.''

"I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It's cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels."

Nancy Pelosi on THIS era: :D

"Every week we don't pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.''

"I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It's cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels."

in other words you have nothing so just looked for someone at random to attack with unrelated things...go back and play in the sand box

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

Bill Clinton: "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."

California Senator Barbara Boxer: "Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I'm still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."

Al Gore on zoology: "A zebra does not change its spots."

Joe Biden to Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair bound: "stand up ... Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you!"

So did Sarah Palin,,And your point is,,,?

she did not misspeak...she got the facts wrong.

Its sad you guys don't understand the difference from when someone says 57 states....vs someone who actually believes there are 57 states. Someone who accidentally says Iraq Afghanistan Border meaning ...vs someone who really believes there is one...She had the whole story wrong...not be a slip of the tongue...but by not knowing what she was talking about. you betcha.

she did not misspeak...she got the facts wrong.

Its sad you guys don't understand the difference from when someone says 57 states....vs someone who actually believes there are 57 states. Someone who accidentally says Iraq Afghanistan Border meaning ...vs someone who really believes there is one...She had the whole story wrong...not be a slip of the tongue...but by not knowing what she was talking about. you betcha.

PFS: "It's not fair when I show misspoken stuff from conservatives, and you show the same for libs. Waahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" :D

It's OK that Palin sounds like an idiot. Other pols sound like idiots, too. It's what we've come to expect from our... say what? Not running for office? Not a pol?

What if she does decide to run, who will benefit?

Oh.

Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, Jay Leno, the staff of Saturday Night Live.. anyone else?

Yes, of course, the Democrats.

It's OK that Palin sounds like an idiot. Other pols sound like idiots, too. It's what we've come to expect from our... say what? Not running for office? Not a pol?

Oh.

Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, Jay Leno, the staff of Saturday Night Live.. anyone else?

No less than Howard Dean warns that Palin could beat Obama citing the unreality of inside the belyway thinking in the media. Shouldn't believe everything you read in the paper.

No less than Howard Dean warns that Palin could beat Obama citing the unreality of inside the belyway thinking in the media. Shouldn't believe everything you read in the paper.

I already listed the Democrats. Dean is a Democrat, is he not?

Werbung:

Oh.

However, the lib news media would in one sense lose - with obozo out, they would have to go back to reporting the news - more work. :D

Back