Pat Boone; New Spokesman For "Purification"!!

Mr. Shaman

Boone.jpg

"In time, it seems to happen to all older houses, no matter how well tended they may be.

All manner of parasites, vermin, roaches, rats, worms and termites find their way into the building. Long before they're detected, they infiltrate the walls, the floors, the roofs – and then chew their way into the structure, the supporting beams and the very foundation of the house itself. Silently, surreptitiously, whole communities of invaders make places for themselves, hidden but thriving, totally unknown by the homeowner.

....And, he was such a NICE, WHITE boy.......

Werbung:
OMG...didn't he pass away already? Jeez Louise the last time I saw that duffus he was all made up in some shiny black patent & leather get-up that looked like it had been spray painted onto his body...:eek:

Seriously...I thought that old fart was DEAD!!!

OMG...didn't he pass away already? Jeez Louise the last time I saw that duffus he was all made up in some shiny black patent & leather get-up that looked like it had been spray painted onto his body...:eek:
Hey...C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wanted to be a "cool cat"....just like OZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrity-Image-Ozzy-Osbourne-250331.jpg

"YEAH!! Makes ME wanna get-up & dance, Pat!!!!!"

Werbung:

Seriously...I thought that old fart was DEAD!!!
Nope....he just seems that-old; gray-matter-wise.....​

6a00e552e19fa3883301310f452038970c-800wi

"Wow, it sure didn't take long for this non-homophobic "family values" guy with his dead "homosexual friends" to link sexual orientation - a natural biological variance - with pedophilia and fetishism. Mr. Boone, like most of the columnists on World Net Daily (WorldNutzDaily), is a relic from a bygone era where wives were treated like chattel and small children were beaten with leather belts. He is a cultural curiosity, a grim exhibit appropriate for display in the Creation Museum, alongside the fake velociraptor and that mannequin of a young girl merrily grinding her wheat.

Pat Boone is singularly unqualified to discuss LGBT issues, regardless of how many closet cases he encountered during his blessedly brief career in Hollywood. His knowledge of gays and lesbians is as deficient as his empathy for others, his Christian compassion as phony as a plastic Jesus wobbling on the dashboard of a Buick."

pat-boone1.jpg

Back