Pat Condell talks about that mosque on ground zero.

Werbung:
I think he is a idiot...Islam did not attack us. followers of a extream branch of it.

We have freedom of religion in the US, and last I checked that meant Muslims to.

a christian blew up the Oklahoma city federal building killing many...did we get mad if they had a christian church near it? nope

I think he is a idiot...Islam did not attack us. followers of a extream branch of it.

We have freedom of religion in the US, and last I checked that meant Muslims to.

a christian blew up the Oklahoma city federal building killing many...did we get mad if they had a christian church near it? nope

Was Timothy McVeigh a Christian? Did he represent some extreme branch of Christianity?

Why would a Christian church near the Oklahoma City federal building have the same symbolic meaning as a mosque near ground zero?

And, why open in on 9/11 if it isn't meant as a symbol?

Was Timothy McVeigh a Christian? Did he represent some extreme branch of Christianity?

Why would a Christian church near the Oklahoma City federal building have the same symbolic meaning as a mosque near ground zero?

And, why open in on 9/11 if it isn't meant as a symbol?

first does not matter, muslims have the same right to a church anyplace a christian chuch could go,

2nd yes he was

third yes he did represent a type of christian belief...a mainstream one? no, but the KKK is a very christian organization, I would never call it representing even most christens...but it is christian based.

and if it opens on 9-11..is that a symbol? yea more likley...but is it a bad one?

and again, none of that matters, this nation is for Freedom of religion...not freedom for christians only. and not freedom for all religions who are not Muslim.

if you went and did a hard study of alot of terror cases, by muslim extremism...you would be very shocked I bet, to find out how very little of Islam many of them know.

first does not matter, muslims have the same right to a church anyplace a christian chuch could go,

2nd yes he was

third yes he did represent a type of christian belief...a mainstream one? no, but the KKK is a very christian organization, I would never call it representing even most christens...but it is christian based.

and if it opens on 9-11..is that a symbol? yea more likley...but is it a bad one?

and again, none of that matters, this nation is for Freedom of religion...not freedom for christians only. and not freedom for all religions who are not Muslim.

if you went and did a hard study of alot of terror cases, by muslim extremism...you would be very shocked I bet, to find out how very little of Islam many of them know.

I'm equally sure that a study of the KKK would reveal that they know very little about Christianity.

Does freedom of religion really equate to allowing a church or mosque to be built anywhere the believers want to build it?

I'm equally sure that a study of the KKK would reveal that they know very little about Christianity.

Does freedom of religion really equate to allowing a church or mosque to be built anywhere the believers want to build it?

most likey yes. thats my point.

the leader of one of the major terror groups in Egypt was captured many years ago...on trial...he could not even quote anything from the Koran itself, only spew out what he thought it said...

the terrorist have many reasons for there terror...Religion is often not he reason, just the justification used..much like it was for Slavery, lack of rights for woman...its amazing what you can do with Religion to back what ever you want...and all Religions suffer this

most likey yes. thats my point.

the leader of one of the major terror groups in Egypt was captured many years ago...on trial...he could not even quote anything from the Koran itself, only spew out what he thought it said...

the terrorist have many reasons for there terror...Religion is often not he reason, just the justification used..much like it was for Slavery, lack of rights for woman...its amazing what you can do with Religion to back what ever you want...and all Religions suffer this

Yes, religion can be twisted to support pretty much whatever those doing the twisting want to do with it.

If you selectively read the Old Testament, you can justify pretty much anything. I wonder if the same is true of the Koran. I haven't read it, but I'd be willing to bet it is.

Yes, religion can be twisted to support pretty much whatever those doing the twisting want to do with it.

If you selectively read the Old Testament, you can justify pretty much anything. I wonder if the same is true of the Koran. I haven't read it, but I'd be willing to bet it is.

first you can misuse, it, or you can just not understand it..such as, in the Koran it may say one thing at one point, but a 2nd at a 2nd point..but as I understand it, the Koran is not written in order of time...thus something you read early could overtake something read later..as it happened later ...and at times some actions where needed for Islam to spread, but only at its fist stages ect...

The problem with the Koran is it does actually green light violence for non-believers. Christianity does no such thing, Jesus never called for the deaths of non-believers. Islam has had a very violent history, from start to present day. I'm sure their are plenty of non-violent believers but they are powerless in matters of persuasion to the governments they live under. How many churches or synagogues will you find in Saudi Arabia? They're not as tolerant of a religion as they let on to be, even when they aren't violent towards non-believers.

Many on the Left see no difference between Christianity and Islam. They hate all religion, but only denigrate Christianity because they are too chickensh*t to condemn Islam. They know Christians won't attack them and they know Muslims will.

I am sure this terrible incident was committed by a radical Christian.

Blasts hit World Cup watchers in Uganda, kill 64

Kampala, Uganda -- Explosions tore through crowds watching the World Cup final at a rugby club and an Ethiopian restaurant, killing at least 64 people. Police feared an al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group was behind the attacks, as Uganda's president declared today "we shall get them wherever they are."

The blasts came two days after a commander with the Somali group, al-Shabab, called for militants to attack sites in Uganda and Burundi, two nations that contribute troops to the African Union peacekeeping force in Somalia.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100712...Cup-watchers-in-Uganda--kill-64#ixzz0tT4WmFp0

The problem with the Koran is it does actually green light violence for non-believers. Christianity does no such thing, Jesus never called for the deaths of non-believers. Islam has had a very violent history, from start to present day. I'm sure their are plenty of non-violent believers but they are powerless in matters of persuasion to the governments they live under. How many churches or synagogues will you find in Saudi Arabia? They're not as tolerant of a religion as they let on to be, even when they aren't violent towards non-believers.

I would take, the murder of the Indians, slavery of blacks, the KKK, and well 2000 years of history and see a lot of violence and horribly unethical treatment of others and intolerance...Also the tolerance of other Religions in countries...has more to do with the issue of what happens when you have a government sanctioned Religion...as just because the government ( controlled by hard line conservatives...and money interested oil) One can look at the early history of say Lebanon, and see how 3 major religions all did fine....until politics got in the way, and pushed everyone into groups and civil war ( the war while it got Religious, was like most wars of Religion..really political)

To murder one, is to murder all of mankind. and the other followers of the book are to be protected ( both ideas in the Koran...of course not parts used by extremist)

and again, we have freedom of Religion here...for all....thatch why we are better then there...not because of christian churches...but because of Christian ones, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, Hindu, Buddhist, Native American, Atheist< Agnostic....people being free to choose there own and not tell one it has no rights here to build its church...even mindless idiots (Scientology) have rights here.

I'm going to have to ask Billy boy Clinton, but the new definition of hyprocrisy is democrat. Namely "Skeletor Pelosi"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday said she supports an investigation into groups opposing the building of a mosque near ground zero in New York.

Pelosi told San Francisco’s KCBS radio that “there is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some.”

“I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded,” she said. “How is this being ginned up?”

Republicans have signaled that they will try to turn the mosque into a campaign issue, and nearly all of the leading national Republicans have weighed in against the mosque's construction.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid broke with President Barack Obama recently in voicing opposition to the mosque, but Pelosi indicated support for the cultural center.

“I think everybody respects the right in our country to express their religious beliefs on their own property,” she said.

Does she REALLY? Tell that to the folks in Texas whose religious beliefs didn't fill the coffers of her party.

Still, Pelosi said she’d like to see the issue determined by New Yorkers and slip off the national stage.

“In New York, I’m sure the New Yorkers would like to make their own urban development decisions themselves,” she said.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41204.html#ixzz0wxrbYSjW

ANd then we won't even get into Bloombergs support for the mosque, and how he stands to benefit financially by expanding his interests in Dubai.

Yep, it's all about religious freedom and all that.

I do not think its strange they want a new temple. But I do think its strange they MUST have it there and they want to open it on 9-11 and the name they want to call it is also strange.

I think its really strange too that a greek orthodox church that was there before 911 and was destroyed on 9-11 still has not been given permission to rebuild and we are going on 10 years but we got to get this islamic temple up asap.

Werbung:
Pelosi told San Francisco’s KCBS radio that “there is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some.”

Gee, no kidding? Really? There is a concerted effort to make this a political issue?

No (bleep!) Sherlock.

Once we've heard "Democrats supported the mosque at ground zero" in all of its forms and manifestations, more and more people will believe it. It's a great political talking point, and will be used repeatedly.

Count on it.

Back