Pat Robertson, please report to Hell, burn long

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Please, just die, your a worthless human and a sick leader of a Christian Church.

"Something happened a long time ago in Haiti. They got together and swore a pact to the Devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you get us free from the French.' True story," Rev. Robertson said yesterday.

"And so, the Devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out. You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after another," he added.

If all sounds like you heard it before, its because Katrina was because of Abortion, Sept 11 Gays, and such as well....

how does a sick twisted person like this get in a position he is in? in the old days did he go to Funerals and say , well X died, so he was clearly Immoral...That Drunk Driver hit him for a reason, because he was a bad person ..Amen.... Maybe that was his local Service?

as normal he will claim , he misspoke...well with his history, maybe he should Shut the **** up.

also calling it "a blessing in Disguise? Becuse so many buildings fell so they can rebuild now? Thats quite the Disguise....

Werbung:
Please, just die, your a worthless human and a sick leader of a Christian Church.

"Something happened a long time ago in Haiti. They got together and swore a pact to the Devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you get us free from the French.' True story," Rev. Robertson said yesterday.

"And so, the Devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out. You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after another," he added.

If all sounds like you heard it before, its because Katrina was because of Abortion, Sept 11 Gays, and such as well....

how does a sick twisted person like this get in a position he is in? in the old days did he go to Funerals and say , well X died, so he was clearly Immoral...That Drunk Driver hit him for a reason, because he was a bad person ..Amen.... Maybe that was his local Service?

as normal he will claim , he misspoke...well with his history, maybe he should Shut the **** up.

also calling it "a blessing in Disguise? Becuse so many buildings fell so they can rebuild now? Thats quite the Disguise....

Not very Christian of you pockets...

Not very Christian of you pockets...

I'm always amazed that Christians expect non-Christians to act in a Christian fashion even when the Christians don't do so.

When was the last time a Christian posted the six most important words in the Bible (according to Jesus)?

I'm always amazed that Christians expect non-Christians to act in a Christian fashion even when the Christians don't do so.

When was the last time a Christian posted the six most important words in the Bible (according to Jesus)?

Yeah those darn Christians. They are ALL nuts.

And, I care about you very much Sweet Mare...

you said not very Christian of you, most would imply that to mean I was...

And then again, after seeing some "Christians" I take it as a complement...If we are to look at pat as a Christian thing to say.[/QUOTE

If people who claim they are Christians do bad things, does that mean Christianity is bad? Many bad things have been done in the name of Christianity. Do you then condemn Christianity because of this? If you are twisted, you do. Or, maybe you believe Jesus directed Christians to do bad things. Again, you would be wrong.

I have known many awful liberals in my day, but I do not condemn all of liberalism because of this...but it is getting tougher every day..:D

I have to agree with you, he should zip it.

christians are so smart.

millions of christians read the same book.....they ALL have their very own interpritation of the bible... yet ALL are correct and the absolute word of "god"!!

Do you think Robertson represents Christianity?

Or is he just a religious nutcase?

Check out the video of his statement, then decide.

They made a pact with the devil, and that is why they suffered an earthquake? Sure, Pat, sure.

Both

One he has alot , and I mean alot of followers...thats why his saying retarded crap even makes news.

2. He is a nutcase.

and Gipper I have zero issue with most Christan..though more and more I have , as Republicans have tried to turn the church into GOP HQ.

Yeah those darn Christians. They are ALL nuts.

And, I care about you very much Sweet Mare...

Yeah, yeah, I can tell by your posts, you must be one of those compassionate Conservatives like Ronnie who closed the insane asylums and turned all those people out onto the streets. One can hardly blame poor ol' Ronnie, he had Alzheimer's.

Not all of them, just the self-identified ones who ignore the teachings of Jesus.

Werbung:
Back