Patraeus Predictable

Well, well ,well......
The senate passed a measure condemning MoveOn.org for a newspaper ad it ran last week attacking Gen. David Petraeus. The measure passed in a 72-25 vote, with none of the Democratic presidential candidates supporting it. Oh what a shocker. However, 23 democrats did back it......really? Yup.

I guess there is still more work to do in uniting the leftist extremist front in the US. Not quite the "fifth column" but there is still time.....pfffft.

-Castle

Werbung:
So lets keep killing people..including Americans ..because democrats made a mistake!! The fact is ...many democrats awcknoledge their mistake ...we saw all 9 white male republican candidate said during their debate that knowing what we now know ...thye would still go to war!! And worse we see the republican congress refusing to do the right thing and instead elect to close ranks and continue with the mistake!

Democrats lack the spine to do what they know is right so they continue to secretly support what they know must be done while publicly lamenting over ever having supported it in the first place. Hypocrites. This is evidenced by the fact that the democrats are in power and control the purse strings but nothing has changed with regard to the war.

so said yee ...as you sit back in your air conditioned ..well heated humble abode in the US!! You ..like all the rest still on the yee haww kick are nothing but chicken hawks!! Just one day ..one day in Iraq drinking the contaminated guuter water, with no electricity and you would start screaming murder like a whiney little cur!!

So says me and it isn't very hard to research and find out. Of course, to one who produces as little intellectual wattage as you, it would be a monumental task and you wouldn't believe it if proof were laid on a silver platter before you.

It is obvious that name calling and talking points is really all you have. Could you possibly be more pathetic?

This is the internet buddy ...where chicken hawks come to live out their fantasy!! The common thread in many supporting war ..is that they have never been in a war...Guilliani, Dick Cheney ...bush.... ..i.e. chicken-hawk!!

None the less. I have been to war, thus I do not qualify.

With regard to bush. He piloted the F-102. One of the most difficult to fly fighters that has ever been in the US inventory. F-102's were not flown in Vietnam and pilots don't get to just swap from flight platform to flight platform as they wish. On more example of you making statements that are not defensible.

They all say this ...until they start quoting Rush Limbaugh word for word!! Yeah bud ...you got logic ...lol!!
!

Here is your big chance to defend something that you have said. I understand that the talk personalities archive the transcripts of their shows online for their listeners to reference. Kindly review my arguments and bring forward a quote from any of the radio folks that matches.

Or just spew some more indefensible spew and call some more names. That really is about all you are good for.

Notice that this resolution says quite clearly that the diplomatic effort to have Iraq comply with the UN resolutions is the first choice.

Care to comment on how many years of diplomatic failure had accumulated before we went back?

This is the threat that got the UN inspectors back into Iraq and forced Saddam to allow unfettered access. This bill accomplished exactly what it was supposed to do... Therefore, because of this "war resolution" the war was not needed.

You are kidding, right? With russia, france, and germany quite comfortably in bed with saddam and buying massive quanitites of oil under the table, it had become obvious to anyone who looked in that direction and had the intellectual honesty required to admit to themselves what they were seeing that saddam was recieving advance information on where and when the inspectors would be inspecting so that he could clear and clean the area.

Well, well ,well......
The senate passed a measure condemning MoveOn.org for a newspaper ad it ran last week attacking Gen. David Petraeus. The measure passed in a 72-25 vote, with none of the Democratic presidential candidates supporting it. Oh what a shocker. However, 23 democrats did back it......really? Yup.

I guess there is still more work to do in uniting the leftist extremist front in the US. Not quite the "fifth column" but there is still time.....pfffft.

-Castle

The vote was a disgrace. The Senate seems unable to pass any sort of measure to get the troops out of Iraq, but condemn a newspaper ad, oh yeah. Makes me wonder why in the heck they were even elected.

Democrats lack the spine to do what they know is right so they continue to secretly support what they know must be done while publicly lamenting over ever having supported it in the first place. Hypocrites. This is evidenced by the fact that the democrats are in power and control the purse strings but nothing has changed with regard to the war.

Why copy my talking points? I said this before about the democrats. Thats stating the obvious bud ..and its the only reason why congress shares a lower approval ratings than a failed president (bush)!
But last time I checked ...no democrat in congress is dieing in Iraq. So by not doin the right thing ..in an effort to spite the democrats ...you people are sure showing them!!
So says me and it isn't very hard to research and find out. Of course, to one who produces as little intellectual wattage as you, it would be a monumental task and you wouldn't believe it if proof were laid on a silver platter before you.

It is obvious that name calling and talking points is really all you have. Could you possibly be more pathetic?

....your a joke bud! Its clear to me the closets you've been to real battle is with your Sony Play station 2!! Your a chicken hawk if I ever heard one ... someone who wants war always ..just as long as you never have to fight it!

None the less. I have been to war, thus I do not qualify.

With regard to bush. He piloted the F-102. One of the most difficult to fly fighters that has ever been in the US inventory. F-102's were not flown in Vietnam and pilots don't get to just swap from flight platform to flight platform as they wish. On more example of you making statements that are not defensible.

LOL ...just more proof your a chicken hawk!!
Bush sure proteced America in the ....BATTLE OF ALABAMA !!!

Yeee-haaww what a hero!! The fact that Kerry was on a swift-boat ...no matter what his function was ....is much much more heroic than just about everybody in the bush administration ...combined!

Here is your big chance to defend something that you have said. I understand that the talk personalities archive the transcripts of their shows online for their listeners to reference. Kindly review my arguments and bring forward a quote from any of the radio folks that matches.

Oh this is a gimmie......here you go!:D

With regard to bush. He piloted the F-102. One of the most difficult to fly fighters that has ever been in the US inventory.

Your a chicken hawk bud ... now go try to find some anti-chicken hawk rant like to defend the weasel-like position you sit in!!

I warned you with the post immediatly before you posted this. Its not the way you insulted palerider, just the pathetic and repetitive way you did it that has earned you an infraction.

Start debating or find a forum where this rambling of absoloute balls is deemed acceptable.

I am going to second 9sublime's suggestion.

Berreal, your long winded, incredibly repetive emotional rants that don't have an ounce of substance are getting very tiresome. The majority of people on this board have above average intelligence and prefer to actually engage in some kind of meaningful discussion. Repeatedly posting pictures of sheep and saying little catchphrases like "yee-haw" and "chickenhawk" don't constitute any kind of debate.

If you are unable or unwilling to do this, then I think you should find yourself another forum.

I am going to second 9sublime's suggestion.

Berreal, your long winded, incredibly repetive emotional rants that don't have an ounce of substance are getting very tiresome. The majority of people on this board have above average intelligence and prefer to actually engage in some kind of meaningful discussion. Repeatedly posting pictures of sheep and saying little catchphrases like "yee-haw" and "chickenhawk" don't constitute any kind of debate.

If you are unable or unwilling to do this, then I think you should find yourself another forum.

Wanna ban me ...go ahead and get your jollies off! This board gets what ...10 post a day!!
It won't make a difference to me bud!

Wanna ban me ...go ahead and get your jollies off! This board gets what ...10 post a day!!
It won't make a difference to me bud!

Once more, you clearly demonstrate that you don't know what you are talking about.

Hell, I post more than 10 posts a day by myself. You are clearly not quite bright enough to participate actively on this board. Why don't you go find yourself a kiddiepolitik site and learn a few things and when you grow up a bit and are prepared to debate on something at least approaching an intellectual level come on back.

To date, you have not substantiated a single point that you have attempted to make, and your remark that the board only gets 10 posts a day is just the latest in a long and unbroken string.

Werbung:
I warned you with the post immediatly before you posted this. Its not the way you insulted palerider, just the pathetic and repetitive way you did it that has earned you an infraction.

Start debating or find a forum where this rambling of absoloute balls is deemed acceptable.

I believe that in his "mind" he actually believes that he is debating.

Back