Pee See crime on campus..........

Werbung:
Notice that the ACLU stepped in to help too. We know when things are mishandled. This isn't a case of PC, it's a case of incompetence.

No, similar horror stories spring up from campuses every now and then. I follow the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education so I hear of this stuff pretty frequently, but on occasion they also leak out into the mainstream media. A few years back a kid from UPenn was accused of "hate speech" for calling a group of rowdy students partying outside his dorm window "water buffalos" or somesuch.

This stuff happens a lot more on American college campuses then you'd think.

Notice that the ACLU stepped in to help too. We know when things are mishandled. This isn't a case of PC, it's a case of incompetence.

No - it's strictly in line with the almost complete obliteration by libs of universities' tradition as places of free speech and free thought, becoming bastions of enforced monothought reminiscent of the chinese Red Guards in the 1960's. Incidentally, the phrase "politically correct" was first used by the Peoples' Beijing Daily back in that era.

Werbung:
No, similar horror stories spring up from campuses every now and then. I follow the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education so I hear of this stuff pretty frequently, but on occasion they also leak out into the mainstream media. A few years back a kid from UPenn was accused of "hate speech" for calling a group of rowdy students partying outside his dorm window "water buffalos" or somesuch.

This stuff happens a lot more on American college campuses then you'd think.

That particular nightmare was suffered by Eden Jacobowitz, here's a link to the incident:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_buffalo_incident

Remember the Duke La Crosse team, and the faculty condemning them online before there was any legal process? The lib press only covers such spectacular incidents of this kind because it has to, after enough publicity leaks out. But the day-in, day-out occurence of incidents as in the OP, are ignored based on two lib principles:

1. "There is no such thing as racial discrimination against white people."

2. Lib Media Principle Number One: "If it is at all possible, do not cover stories which tend to hold the lib worldview and ideology in disrepute."

Back