Pelosi says, "We're not losing"

Little-Acorn

Remarkable. An unusual example of a rat swimming TOWARD a sinking ship.

--------------------------------------

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2010/...ing-vows-democrats-will-win-congress-november

Pelosi Says, "We're Not Losing," Vows Democrats Will Win Congress In November

Callie Schweitzer | October 10, 2010
Editor-in-Chief

Nancy Pelosi is painted as one of the more resilient politicians entering the midterm elections in a Sunday New York Times article. So much so, in fact, she tells the Times and other reporters in San Francisco, "We're not losing...I feel that we will be in the majority and that I will be speaker of the House."

From the Times:

In recent months, the 70-year-old speaker’s days have been packed with private fund-raising events across the country for many of the Democrats who have been publicly avoiding her like bedbugs. (Since the beginning of 2009, she has raised $52.3 million for Democratic incumbents, candidates and the party’s Congressional campaign committee, second only to President Obama among Democrats.)

But Pelosi remains confident with less than a month to go before November's elections.

In response to a reporter's question if she thinks about not keeping the House, Pelosi says, "No, never."

David Plouffe, President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign manager, told reporters Thursday that Democrats should expect Republicans to take control of Congress in November's elections.

In July, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said there was a strong chance the Democrats would lose control of the House in November.

Werbung:
Dems up for re-election are running as fast as they can away from obozoreidpelosi and their dirty deeds.

...and when the dims DO lose Congress, the baby rats on this board will disappear like all children do when they are wrong. However, only after they bring up what Reagan's dog did once though, and blame all the ills of the future on that. Then watch how their "circle of life" goes on when they actually realize that they aren't going to be supported by the government.

I'm still waiting for Barbra Streisand and Alec Baldwin to have some honor and leave the country as they said they would if Bush won the second time. They are still perfect poster children for liberal "conviction" to principles.

...and when the dims DO lose Congress, the baby rats on this board will disappear like all children do when they are wrong. However, only after they bring up what Reagan's dog did once though, and blame all the ills of the future on that. Then watch how their "circle of life" goes on when they actually realize that they aren't going to be supported by the government.

I'm still waiting for Barbra Streisand and Alec Baldwin to have some honor and leave the country as they said they would if Bush won the second time. They are still perfect poster children for liberal "conviction" to principles.

Yes!

But, the Rs are weak. This is the time to go for the jugular and kill liberalism for a generation. Why the R leadership is not pounding the Dems daily is reason enough for me to believe they are a bunch of weaselly pussies and not to be trusted.

The knife needs to be plunged deeply (not in the back, but in the chest) and the blood run heavily...

The knife needs to be plunged deeply (not in the back, but in the chest) and the blood run heavily...

Lol. That's too messy and the taxpayers will probably have to clean up the blood. No, I want lifelong Congressmen of both major parties to be put out to pasture. The change that needs to happen is to take the country back from those who think that they know better because they were "elected" over whatever lousier dog they were running against. I guess Obam-ba didn't factor in that kind of massive change.

Maybe 70 year old Pelosi won't be able to physically handle the stress of her removal....

If Pelosi really believes that Democrats are going to win, then she is really Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial. It's more likely that she is cheering on her party, much like fans cheer on their favorite team. What true fan says that their team is likely to lose, even when they know deep down that it is?

Then, when the Republicans gain power, what will change?

Will we have "conservatives" in power who will actually cut back the size and expense of the federal government, balance the budget, and put an end to illegal immigration?

If you believe that, then you're in the same boat as Pelosi: Either in a state of denial, or simply cheering your team on to victory.

My bet is that the Republicans will gain power, and that the result will be politics as usual, just as it was the last time Republicans were in power.

Lol. That's too messy and the taxpayers will probably have to clean up the blood.
It would be a small price to pay. I volunteer!

No, I want lifelong Congressmen of both major parties to be put out to pasture.
That's exactly what he meant. Metaphorically speaking, of course. But all of BOTH paties need to be tossed out, and new blood put in.

Liberals need not apply.

Then, when the Republicans gain power, what will change

I guess we'll have to see won't we. Hopefully they will shove Obam-ba's health plan up his ***, and yes, tackle the illegal immigration problem which is a LEGAL issue and not a humanitarian one as the bleeding hearts believe.

The Republicans are not my team. My team is the one that will uphold the Constitution.
That is not the Republican party either. Change is in the air bud, and those who ARE loyal to a party regardless, are in the ones in denial of facts.

Politics never takes human nature into consideration. It never has.

Everybody wanted "change". It's coming again.

Gipper, I appreciate the enthusiasm but what R's have you been listening to?...The vast majority that have large comfortable leads are running on a straight conservative platform. Granted the idiot running the RNC needs to be fired because he's a moron, but the R's felt like they needed a person of color in leadership. We have some good non establishment candidates out there and we should be supporting them and their bids.

Gipper, I appreciate the enthusiasm but what R's have you been listening to?...The vast majority that have large comfortable leads are running on a straight conservative platform. Granted the idiot running the RNC needs to be fired because he's a moron, but the R's felt like they needed a person of color in leadership. We have some good non establishment candidates out there and we should be supporting them and their bids.

The R leadership are mostly a bunch of f-ing progressives. McConnell is an A-hole as are the *****es From Maine, Little Johnny McCain, Lil Lindsay Gramnesty, etc....

They need to put Jim DeMint in charge an dump dipsh*t McConnell. And Rove has got to go...and so does Micheal Steele.

I guess we'll have to see won't we. Hopefully they will shove Obam-ba's health plan up his ***, and yes, tackle the illegal immigration problem which is a LEGAL issue and not a humanitarian one as the bleeding hearts believe.

The Republicans are not my team. My team is the one that will uphold the Constitution.
That is not the Republican party either. Change is in the air bud, and those who ARE loyal to a party regardless, are in the ones in denial of facts.

Politics never takes human nature into consideration. It never has.

Everybody wanted "change". It's coming again.

Yes its very likey the Republicans will vote to let insurnace companies drop you for getting sick, let them say not cover anyone with pre existing conditions, end insurance pools, and kick kids off there rents insurance back to none..and no longer have small buisness get tax breaks for giving employees coverage, and also say no more mandate to have coverage...your again free to pay nothing, but still get treatment when its most costly at tax payer expence....Very likey
and of course the Dems would not fillibuster that...( see it works both ways boys and girls) and of course even then would not be veto'ed and lack support to override..

aka WILL NOT HAPPEN

and I seem to recall more then a few times Republicans have had power....never fixed immigration before...Reagan granted Amensty, Bush was going to reform it, but then thoght better as its nice to have hispanc vote....But I am sure things will change now...sure

I recall Obama and some Dems talking about putting some reform bill together...republicans cried it was a ecltion stunt and should be done will after the election...so they can say , after the next one...so they can say after the next one

Yes its very likey the Republicans will vote to let insurnace companies drop you for getting sick, let them say not cover anyone with pre existing conditions, end insurance pools, and kick kids off there rents insurance back to none..and no longer have small buisness get tax breaks for giving employees coverage, and also say no more mandate to have coverage...your again free to pay nothing, but still get treatment when its most costly at tax payer expence....Very likey
and of course the Dems would not fillibuster that...( see it works both ways boys and girls) and of course even then would not be veto'ed and lack support to override..

aka WILL NOT HAPPEN

and I seem to recall more then a few times Republicans have had power....never fixed immigration before...Reagan granted Amensty, Bush was going to reform it, but then thoght better as its nice to have hispanc vote....But I am sure things will change now...sure

When you are unable to debate a side's REAL positions, make up fictional ones. :D

Werbung:
.never fixed immigration before...Reagan granted Amensty,

Yeah, and the town that I grew up in had about 60 thousand people. Today it's over 200,000. Did it ever occur to you that the population of the world and especially those who breed like rabbits, regardless of whether or not they can feed their kids, has increased exponentially to make the problem that existed in Reagan's time just a tad bigger? I don't remember the cartels having quite the power that they do today either, a group of people that have no regard for human life and would kill their own mother for a buck.

Just because your brain didn't change from the time Reagan was President, doesn't mean nothing else has.

Back