Perez gets the keys to the donkey party

dogtowner

Staff member
Another old Obama drone "wins" the doc chair assuring a continued disconnect with what used to be the party faithful.
Ain't it grand ?

Werbung:
Another old Obama drone "wins" the doc chair assuring a continued disconnect with what used to be the party faithful.
Ain't it grand ?
Just 18 minutes after a new DNC chair was chosen, Wikileaks tweeted out a link to emails exposing Tom Perez for sabotaging Bernie Sanders during the 2016 campaign. Bernie Sanders supporters took to twitter to protest with the hashtag: #Demexit : They show him working for Hillary against bernie..

Hi Mate, DNC politics is in a bit of a mess really... so many people so many views so many complaints so few options.
Perez's first move as chair was a show of reconciliation. He made Ellison his deputy. The two stood onstage side by side and asked Democrats to work together. They said in a joint press conference that only a unified party could take on President Trump.
...prepare to be unified.
Maybe if they hadn't been sitting on their arses at home moaning about how bad trump was...
Maybe if they'ed got off their arses and voted....

Last edited:
New Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez didn't rule out a Hillary Clinton run for the presidency in 2020 on Sunday. "Everyone who wants to run should run," he said of the 2020 Democratic primary. "And, I'm confident we're going to have a robust field of candidates."
In breaking news this moring the National Association of Walking Frame and Disability Cart Users announced that its patron and newest member Hilliary Clinton would be leading the charge to the Whitehouse in the 2020 elections. When asked about this prospect the Association's Chairperson said "we expect active support from all our members as we think this campaign has the legs to make it all the way!"

The dems really do need to reclaim their party. But do they remember how ?

Like your Repugnant ones are any better. Issa calling for an independent prosecutor about the Russia scandal, Others, like Boehner, saying that Obamacare cannot be repealed, they need to fix it (they should have been doing that all along instead of obstructing, and whining), ICE deporting everyone but the most violent of illegals, (contrary to the lies of Trump). Town Hall meetings blowing up. and then Trump lying about how they are "paid protestors", and the list goes on.

However, you, with your feeble mind, will never be able to see the chaos your lying coward is creating.

..:).... just like Trump! Orange on the outside and full of nothing but air...
Hot Air?, he's doing (or at least trying to do) everything he said he would. I will admit, I know there are things that will not get done. BUT..You and I both know not one of the other Republicans running would have even got this far. they would have coward down before they even started.. GO CHEETO..lol

Werbung:
Back