Persuasive evidence of efforts by political groups to preserve and utilize loose election securities to commit massive election fraud

mark francis

Werbung:
Crooks object to voting security measures like clean voter registries, voter IDs, proof of citizenship before voting, independent examinations of voting machines before and after elections, enforcement of mail-in ballot verifications, so forth. This film promotes voting securities that all Americans should favor and will favor if they are honest.

Daily Caller’s ‘Rigged’ Reveals Radical Steps Democrats Have Taken To Undermine Elections | The Daily Caller 2-2-24
if it were "persuavive proof" you'd persuade a judge. lol.
but you morons can't

You cannot speak for judges. If a judge wishes to refute the persuasive presentation, then let him do it himself.

judges dont refute evidence. I dont have to speak for them to know how judges work.
since i'm not a legal moron like you

judges dont refute evidence. I dont have to speak for them to know how judges work.
since i'm not a legal moron like you
Courts have not refuted evidence of fraud and Democrats cannot refute evidence of fraud so the evidence of 2020 voting fraud stands as unrefuted evidence of the Democrat theft of the 2020 election.

Courts have not refuted evidence of fraud and Democrats cannot refute evidence of fraud so the evidence of 2020 voting fraud stands as unrefuted evidence of the Democrat theft of the 2020 election.
right, courts dont do that, so it doesn't prove anything
you keep posting the dumbest legal stupidity. lol
yoiu are a legal moron lol

Werbung:
What evidence? Same old shit you've been belching for 3 years and never took a sentence to the police.
You've got nothing but hate and bile and delusions.

Back