Peter Navarro, Death By China

Werbung:
Trump us correct to point out that China does not trade fairly and we do nothing about it. Of course it's because of the debt.
We have a spending problem.
We have an education problem.
We have a horrible set of trade programs.
We have to fix these. And it starts with the first one.

The multinational corporations and politicians have betrayed the American people.

The goal should be: free trade but fair trade.

Peter Navarro, professor of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine. Policy advisor to theDonald Trump presidential campaign:

Capitalism Has Become a Capital Offense

Why blame China? Our own guillotine-fodder ruling class let this happen. From the very beginning, tariffs should have imposed to make imports equal to American-made wholesale prices. But the powerful retailers blocked that to get away with imposing incredible profit margins on us instead. They really show their brainwashing power by making "trade war" a term scary enough to silence critics. We used to win all our trade wars, so listening to that phrase makes us sissyboy pacifists.

No American corporation should ever have had the right to oursource the jobs of the people who created the owners' wealth. That pierces the corporate veil right there, so retroactive punitive damages must be made on those paper-law-protected traitors. Letting some tiny and defenseless plutocratic clique run the show could only happen from massive brainwashing making us look up to such high-and-mighty lowlife. Take the upper class down; they have failed us and so have forfeited their ill-gotten wealth. Let their heirs live under the same slim job opportunities their Daddies have created for the rest of us.

Yeah isolationist tariffs work so well.

Well, the system you support certainly is not working, and you think Trump has the answer when he doesn't even manufacture his goods in America, supported the housing crisis so he could make more money, lies about his worth/wealth, and screws everyone he does business with.

Why do you think he will not screw America? In his own words he tells you he does not pay his agreed to debt:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/05/donald-trumps-economy/481743/

“I’ve borrowed knowing that you can pay back with discounts,” he told CNBC. “I would borrow knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal.”

This policy would be so disastrous that even its suggestion is dangerous. In the event of a recession, Trump would treat the full faith and credit of the United States to a capricious hair cut. As Josh Barro explained, this wouldn’t just represent a historic default, putting the U.S. in the position of a country like Greece or Argentina; it could also spark an international financial crisis, as “investors would cease to see Treasuries as a safe asset and demand higher interest rates in exchange for risk.”

Trump has promised to make America great again. But a closer look his policy proposals, such as they are, suggests that within his first few years as president, he would more likely make American recessionary again."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/25/investing/trump-rooting-for-housing-crash/

"It'd be nice if we could put Trump in our shoes, living paycheck to paycheck. Let him see how it really is in the world and that might change his views," said Crider, who along with his wife Hollie has three children.

Crider's comments show how Trump's pre-recession remarks could come back to haunt him today. Asked in 2006 about predictions that the real estate market might collapse, Trump said: "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy."

A year later, Trump told the Globe and Mail he was "excited" about the possible bursting of the housing bubble. "I've always made more money in bad markets than in good markets," Trump said."

The system I support is not in effect nor has it been since we'll before I was born.
At least trump understands how badly the current trade pacts are and will replace them with something more equitable.
HRC will not.
The status quo is not sustainable as all economists agree and so, is unacceptable.
We need a change.

The system I support is not in effect nor has it been since we'll before I was born.
At least trump understands how badly the current trade pacts are and will replace them with something more equitable.

Trump cannot do shit with the approval of the Senate, and they are the ones that gave us these trade deals, and Trump takes advantage of them.

HRC will not.

Prove it. I don't think there is anyone running right now that won't.

The status quo is not sustainable as all economists agree and so, is unacceptable.

If I remember correctly you are one of those who supports the 1%, and lower taxes.

We need a change.

Yes. We just don't need another lying coward.

Trump cannot do shit with the approval of the Senate, and they are the ones that gave us these trade deals, and Trump takes advantage of them.
Presidents make the deals congress gets to approve.

Prove it. I don't think there is anyone running right now that won't.
BO owns her so she's flipped to mirror him.

If I remember correctly you are one of those who supports the 1%, and lower taxes.
HRC supports the .01%. LOwen taxes allows growth which means jobs. JFK knew this you of course do not.

Yes. We just don't need another lying coward.
No HRC is BO with (I'm assuming) a vagina).

Presidents make the deals congress gets to approve.

Point being what? If Congress says no, then what? Trumps claim is that he will make the deal, and change things.

BO owns her so she's flipped to mirror him.

HRC supports the .01%. LOwen taxes allows growth which means jobs. JFK knew this you of course do not.

Stupid. Ever hear of the Laffer Curve? Look it up. Then you can look up how many corporations, or the wealthy, are actually paying taxes. Bufffet pays 0 corporate, and 16% personal.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-2010-08-10

http://www.foreffectivegov.org/blog/think-corporate-tax-cuts-create-jobs-think-again

No HRC is BO with (I'm assuming) a vagina).

Well, it could be worse, if true. She could be Trump with a vagina.

Werbung:
Point being what? If Congress says no, then what? Trumps claim is that he will make the deal, and change things.
Congress won't stand in the way of its constituents and trump knows how to communicate.

She used to not like the Pacific trade deal until she crawled to BO to kill off sanders.

Stupid. Ever hear of the Laffer Curve? Look it up. Then you can look up how many corporations, or the wealthy, are actually paying taxes. Bufffet pays 0 corporate, and 16% personal.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/reagan-insider-gop-destroyed-us-economy-2010-08-10

http://www.foreffectivegov.org/blog/think-corporate-tax-cuts-create-jobs-think-again

Well, it could be worse, if true. She could be Trump with a vagina.
Yes I've heard of it and Laffer wold roll his eyes at your foolish interpretation (you were not the first to get it wrong). So BO buddy GE pays nothing. Solyndra got free money to pocket and the same pack of thieves that owned bo own hrc.

Back