Pew Poll: Majority of Muslims supports death for anyone leaving Islam

Werbung:
HEADLINE: Pew Poll: Majority of Muslims supports death for anyone leaving Islam

OVERVIEW: In a new poll by Pew, a shocking majority of Muslims says they support killing any person who wants to convert to anything other than Islam.This poll proves that many Muslims are dangerous and sick.

LINK: http://www.examiner.com/american-po...uslims-support-death-for-anyone-leaving-islam
Should Capitalist Christians demand the death penalty for anyone who leaves our Democratic republic system like Muslims demand death for apostates?

Werbung:
Should Capitalist Christians demand the death penalty for anyone who leaves our Democratic republic system like Muslims demand death for apostates?
only capitalist christians? lol. why are you combining an economic system with a religious set of beliefs. and if you believe the bible literally, yes,

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV / 4,562 helpful votes​

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Luke 19:27 ESV / 4,298 helpful votes​

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Back