PHI and proof that science and God go hand in hand?

Your apology is accepted, but I never expected you to be "sensitive" at all since you've never shown the slightest trace of it here in your posts. Hell, Numbs, I've met dung beetles with more sensitivity than you exhibit.

I'll take your word for it that you have extensive experience with dung.

Werbung:
I'll take your word for it that you have extensive experience with dung.
Part of the problem is that you don't read well or comprehend, couple that with your a$$ fetish and your obsession with feces, garnish that whole mess with your inability to understand the 4 simple and profound words that Jesus spoke and what you're left with is the "Nums", a nominal Cathlic who needs the Pope to help him along intellectually.

What no one is aware of is in what post do you imagine I demonstrated profound ignorance.
Other than on the issue of private ownership of guns, please point out to me where I said that you, "...demonstrated profound ignorance."?
Do you have me confused with someone else?

Do I need a reason that is palatable to you to post in this forum?
That is not the point of my question; you are just dodging the issue again.

Part of the problem is that you don't read well or comprehend, couple that with your a$$ fetish and your obsession with feces, garnish that whole mess with your inability to understand the 4 simple and profound words that Jesus spoke and what you're left with is the "Nums", a nominal Cathlic who needs the Pope to help him along intellectually.

No one here has admitted to associating with dung beetles except you. Don't you have to be in the presence of dung to do that?

Other than on the issue of private ownership of guns, please point out to me where I said that you, "...demonstrated profound ignorance."?
Do you have me confused with someone else?

If I never demonstrated profound ignorance, then there wouldn't be any reason to say 'duh' to me.

You, on the other hand, called me a 'brown monkey' in that particular thread, immediately after I said I was not an american, but asian. While I do not find offense at racial slurs directed at me, I simply cannot stand incompetent reasoning. After all, I could just as easily be a 'yellow monkey' as a brown one.

Duh?

That is not the point of my question; you are just dodging the issue again.

And what point were you aiming for, exactly?

I am not a member of mensa. I am not entirely sure they have a discussion forum. I don't even know if a non-member can post their opinions there, if they have a discussion forum.

Obviously, none of these reasons is sufficient for you.

Which begs the question, do I need a reason that is palatable to you to justify my posting in this forum?

Duh?

No one here has admitted to associating with dung beetles except you. Don't you have to be in the presence of dung to do that?

In your other post you refered to yourself as one of my "betters", but somehow you can't seem to keep up the pretense, can you? Does one have to be in the presence of dead bodies to know a mortician? Does one have to have cancer to know an oncologist? Your feces fetish is showing again, Nums.

If I never demonstrated profound ignorance, then there wouldn't be any reason to say 'duh' to me.
Saying "duh" to someone is not justified even when they demonstrate profound ignorance. By the way, you did demonstrate profound ignorance in your posts about firearms.

Nevertheless, I admit that I did refer to you as a "little brown monkey". It was in retaliation for your rudeness and insults to other posters. I felt that you were deserving of a little baiting. I do not consider Asians to be little brown monkeys. As I remember, I stated that phonetically in Polish, your screen name of numinus meant "annoying little brown monkey". Of course, I made that up. For resorting to name calling, I sincerely apologize.
Now how about you working on your rudeness?

In your other post you refered to yourself as one of my "betters", but somehow you can't seem to keep up the pretense, can you? Does one have to be in the presence of dead bodies to know a mortician? Does one have to have cancer to know an oncologist? Your feces fetish is showing again, Nums.

Nonsense.

Your analogy simply doesn't follow. Dung beetles live in dung. You can't say the same thing with morticians and oncologists, now, can you?

Duh?

Nonsense.

Your analogy simply doesn't follow. Dung beetles live in dung. You can't say the same thing with morticians and oncologists, now, can you?

Duh?

Actually, you're wrong, dung beetles don't live in dung. You are so busy trying to be arrogant and all-knowing that sometimes you step on your own dick, kind of like when you couldn't figure out Jesus' simple 4 word commandment.

Saying "duh" to someone is not justified even when they demonstrate profound ignorance.

Would 'hello?' be palatable to you? I really am annoyed at faulty reasoning.

By the way, you did demonstrate profound ignorance in your posts about firearms.

Nonsense.

I admitted that I have never owned a gun, have never been interested in the technical aspect of its operation and have fired a gun only once -- as part of military training required for all college students in my country.

What I said in the gun thread, if you have conveniently forgotten by now, is the PURPOSE OF A GUN IN AND OF ITSELF. You may use it for sport, for decorative ornament, or even to squash a cockroach and it would not deter its fundamental purpose.

And whatever goons, boors or gun enthusiasts may think about the mechanical operation of a gun, it is STILL within the laws of PHYSICS AND PROBABILITY. I certainly am NOT ignorant of physics and probability. I even have the diploma to prove it.

Nevertheless, I admit that I did refer to you as a "little brown monkey". It was in retaliation for your rudeness and insults to other posters. I felt that you were deserving of a little baiting. I do not consider Asians to be little brown monkeys. As I remember, I stated that phonetically in Polish, your screen name of numinus meant "annoying little brown monkey". Of course, I made that up. For resorting to name calling, I sincerely apologize.
Now how about you working on your rudeness?

You posted that particular racial slur immediately after you proffered a truce just like this one right here. The truce was designed to lull me into a false sense of security and illicit some background information about me. Hence, I responded that I was from the south-eastern part of asia.

The 'little brown monkey' slur wasn't made up by you at all. You claim too much credit for yourself. That is tha preferred slur of european (and subsequently, american) colonists ever since marco polo -- which is ironic really, since caucasians generally have more facial and body hairs than asians. Certainly, the general 'educated' population of the west is dumber the that of the east.

All of this, of course, is irrelevant since I have already told you, I do not mind racial slurs directed at me. You may want to actually think before you respond to me, though -- that is, if you do not wish me to to react incredulously.

Other than that, it is really nice of you to be honest for a change.

Actually, you're wrong, dung beetles don't live in dung. You are so busy trying to be arrogant and all-knowing that sometimes you step on your own dick, kind of like when you couldn't figure out Jesus' simple 4 word commandment.

Yep. They just lay their eggs in dung so the developing insect has something to eat.

Duh?

Werbung:
Back