Pic on Sigs? why not?

Werbung:
Point taken. My sig is quite big. But why do you want a pic in your sig when you can have it in your avatar?

Anyway speak to admin about it steve.

Now I must find surprisingly I agree with steveox. however with some conditions. Pics in sigs should NEVER exceed an arbitrary (and small) banner sig size limit (like most forums allow) of course this'd be something easily enforced as every post would contain it and it could be removed by mods... eg. this is a sig I made for one of my characters on Eve-online that i use on the forums.

maliksig.gif

I consider this perfect in size for any sig...not too big, not too small,

the problem with avies being your only graphics choice is that they're limited somewhat, a banner style sig allows more information and more of a statement. While text suffice I hold strong to the idea that a pic is worth a 1000 words...I for one vote yes for sig pics, just limit the size to a max 55kb and maybe 450x125 or so in size.

I agree with r0beph. But Mods in order to make this site grow you have to do what majority of the members want.

With all due respect steveox, I don't think that people are going to make decisions on whether or not they want to debate here based on sig images.

With all due respect steveox, I don't think that people are going to make decisions on whether or not they want to debate here based on sig images.

Well, obviously you are wrong. I am completely and totally affronted by the lack of signature images on this site. In fact, if I don't start seeing some sig pics right this instant then I'm gonna burn this mother****er down, completely disregarding the fact that it exists in cyberspace and therefore isn't flammable. You have until the count of three.

One...two...

Come on mods just talk about this in the staff room with the admin. Im not even invited to bring up this case cause im not a mod. So mods just give it into a consideration and see if we can attract more members in here.

I'm in favour of this only because lots of people seem to want it, not because I see any real point or benefit. It all seems a bit of an uneccessary fuss to me, but we've got to please the members eh?

By the way, I'm not admin steveox, I'm a mod. I can really only edit posts.

I'm in favour of this only because lots of people seem to want it, not because I see any real point or benefit. It all seems a bit of an uneccessary fuss to me, but we've got to please the members eh?

By the way, I'm not admin steveox, I'm a mod. I can really only edit posts.

You attend staff meetings in staff room right? Then you bring this subject to the admin.Besides i dont see the admin making any posts here.:rolleyes:

Staff meetings? We have a staff room, but I can't say we have meetings, just threads. I'll put one in their for you.

Werbung:
Back