Piracy

jimitheretard

I am very proud to know that our very brave and new hero of the year, Mr. President Obaaahma, was almost singlehandedly able to rescue that very frightened sea captain from almost certain dangerous financial rescue at the hands of desperate criminal types who are creating havoc and terror by transferring wealth on the high seas.
The pirates booty, known also as plunder, is gained by these reckless baddies investing in boats and armaments and taking dangerous risks with their lives as they board and sack maritime vessels in hopes of gaining financial reward from other peoples hard work. This time their reckless, corrupt and immoral behavior got some of them rewarded with an early trip to Valhalla, or wherever it is these pillaging raiders go upon departing this life. They were killed to death, thanks at least in part to the sponsors of the U.S. Military Machine. It probably would have cost far less to pay the ransom and perhaps offer these entrepeneurial marauders some subsidies, but that would not be nearly as satisfying as dispatching bad guys, which I dig, no matter the cost!
Go SEALS! You are my real heroes, and we will buy as many bullets and stuff as you need.
The only thing I can't figure out is, if Mr. President Obaaahma is as brave as some people think, why doesn't he send the Seals into the Federal Reserve, the IRS and Congress and take out some of the pirates in there? Most of them don't even have the guts to shinny up a grappling hook for their booty.
If the Seals, with Mr. Brave President Obaaahma's help, can't take care of those sissies, maybe he can set up some type of Homeland Piracy Anti- Plunder Insurance... oh, wait, somebody already did. I think it's called Welfare and Unemployment Insurance. Never mind.
JtheR

Werbung:
Back