Police issues........Advocating freedom

Starcastle

I wanted to start a thread where we talk about law enforcement and the dangers and problems with law enforcement in our country.

I think we have a law enforcement problem in our country where police thousands of times a day will over step their authority and violate people's basic civil liberties. .

I'm afraid you conservatives are going to make asses of yourselves here. That you self proclaimed small government freedom lovers are going to advocate for more force and less civil liberties. Prove me wrong!

Werbung:
I think we have a law enforcement problem in our country where police thousands of times a day will over step their authority and violate people's basic civil liberties

That's bullshit. Sure there are a few bad apples, far less than in the old days though. You watch too much crap news. I suggest you go live in another country for a while, and then you might appreciate American law enforcement.

I'm afraid you conservatives are going to make asses of yourselves here. That you self proclaimed small government freedom lovers are going to advocate for more force and less civil liberties.

I use to think your posts were good. I was sadly mistaken. This post is totally ignorant.

"More force and less civil liberties" is apples and oranges. Hiring more more cops and law enforcement does not equate to less civil liberties.

Using the founding fathers enlightened belief in "Small government" as a pathetic excuse to attack the need for law enforcement is also stupid.

Government must be funded as needed in those areas where government legitimately has a reason to operate, such as the military, law enforcement, other national security, paying for court rooms and judges to adjudicate crimes, building bridges, other infrastructure, etc etc.

The founding fathers enlightened belief in "Small government" comes into play when government strays OUTSIDE of its legitimate role. When public libraries pay for pedophile cross dressers and when government funds the most ridiculous programs, that is when we invoke the need for small government.

But in a nation currently under siege from violent crimes? Law enforcement is a necessary government function and should be fully funded and then some.

The founding fathers enlightened belief in "Small government" comes into play when government strays OUTSIDE of its legitimate role. When public libraries pay for pedophile cross dressers and when government funds the most ridiculous programs, that is when we invoke the need for small government.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold Democrat Harry Reid wanting funding for Cowboy Poetry. This is government straying outside its role.

Prove me wrong!

Done.

The pro
That's bullshit. Sure there are a few bad apples, far less than in the old days though. You watch too much crap news. I suggest you go live in another country for a while, and then you might appreciate American law enforcement.

I use to think your posts were good. I was sadly mistaken. This post is totally ignorant.

"More force and less civil liberties" is apples and oranges. Hiring more more cops and law enforcement does not equate to less civil liberties.

Using the founding fathers enlightened belief in "Small government" as a pathetic excuse to attack the need for law enforcement is also stupid.

Government must be funded as needed in those areas where government legitimately has a reason to operate, such as the military, law enforcement, other national security, paying for court rooms and judges to adjudicate crimes, building bridges, other infrastructure, etc etc.

But in a nation currently under siege from violent crimes? Law enforcement is a necessary government function and should be fully funded and then some.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold Democrat Harry Reid wanting funding for Cowboy Poetry. This is government straying outside its role.

Done.

Law enforcement is government. It is also primarily local. So people can determine locally how much of a police presence exists in their community and how they are managed.

To universally say that more is better or to universally defend everything they do is ignorant.

Note the thread is about police and law enforcement so we get a post about pedophilia and a Harry Reid video that has nothing to do with law enforcement. You lose the argument before you even start.

Here is the test question to determine if you are in support of a totalitarian police state or not. Ready?

Do you believe it is right for law enforcement to require by force you produce identification upon demand?

Do you believe it is acceptable for police to FORCE a law abiding person to provide an ID on demand?

After watching hundreds of first amendment audits and hundreds of similar videos it is obvious that at least half of police view people they come in contact with as guilty criminals who then must prove their innocence not the other way around.

Here is a case of police abuse. A man named Toby Nguyen was with his wife shopping at a Wal-mart. Nothing more than that. An employee identified him as a person who was trespassed from that store recently. Cops are called and Tony is cuffed, arrested and sent to jail.

Problem? He was not the right guy! The cop never made sure he was the right guy. The guy trespassed was a similar looking guy named Toby.

This is an ongoing problem around this country. Police acting as agents on behalf of a business or individual instead of working for everybody. This idiot cop took the word of this employee and violated this man's rights! He did not even have to arrest the man. He could have told him to leave or else he would arrest. The guy was doing nothing illegal or even suspicious in that store.

The cop made no effort to make sure he was arresting the right guy!

Here is another case that happens far too often.

The family lived 2 houses away from a cousin who was being physically abused(Beaten) by a grandfather. When they found out the abuse was taking place they ran to the scene with their phones. Police were called so they were peaceably and lawfully recording the encounter.

A young female cop who is totally ignorant and a total tyrant demands they stop recording because it is against the law to record police. Totally false it is not! In fact it is a constitutionally protected activity!

The girls argue their case for a brief while and then comply with the demands and stop recording and heading back home. The tyrant(Bitch) officer insists they are resisting because they were detained and being arrested. So this officer and another pursue the girls back to their house. The girls went inside the house and their father engaged the officers outside and then went inside and locked the door. Again no laws actually broken!

The 2 officers return with 4 more and they break the door down and arrest the 2 girls(Minors) and the dad. Over nothing!

This is about ego, it is about power. It is an assault on transparency. Major lawsuit coming and the officers will pay nothing but the tax payers of El Paso will pay.

Note the thread is about police and law enforcement so we get a post about pedophilia and a Harry Reid video that has nothing to do with law enforcement. You lose the argument before you even start.

Really. This is a post all about pedophilia and a Harry Reid:

. . . . "More force and less civil liberties" is apples and oranges. Hiring more more cops and law enforcement does not equate to less civil liberties.

But in a nation currently under siege from violent crimes? Law enforcement is a necessary government function and should be fully funded and then some. . . . .

You call that a post all about pedophilia and a Harry Reid? You really are a stupid piece of shit. You are a pathetic Godless moron and imbecile.
You and Boris and Pj - The Three Dickless Stooges

Here is a case of police abuse. A man named Toby Nguyen was with his wife shopping at a Wal-mart. Nothing more than that. An employee identified him as a person who was trespassed from that store recently. Cops are called and Tony is cuffed, arrested and sent to jail.

Problem? He was not the right guy!

Hah! You call that police abuse you fucking moron? How fucking stupid are you.

The police acted on a report and arrested a man who fit the description. That is normal police work. It turns out it was the wrong man so he was released.

here is the "abuse" you retarded fucking moron? LOLLLLL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you super patriotic types approve of desecrating our flag?

Thin_Blue_Line_Flag_6e32ae9b-e0c0-4b30-9359-0d18409aba90.jpg

Hah! You call that police abuse you fucking moron? How fucking stupid are you.

The police acted on a report and arrested a man who fit the description. That is normal police work. It turns out it was the wrong man so he was released.

here is the "abuse" you retarded fucking moron? LOLLLLL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a damn idiot. So you do not mind being kidnapped and placed in a cage? That is nothing to you? How long are your heroes allowed to cage a man wrongfully? 10 days? 50?

This happens hundreds of times a day in our country.

There you have it folks. Arresting the wrong man is not abuse according to the tard.

He thinks it is ok to profile people and violate their rights on a whim. Hey it is only a kidnapping and a cage. Who cares right?

Werbung:

You have no idea if what other countries do so don't suggest USA version of policing is superior to others because it isn't. I know it's not.

Yeah sure it is. Have a valium and lie down.

Back