Political video games

steveox

Why cant sony create political games? Like youre the president its your desision how you work and deal with congress and senate as well dealing with forgein policy. Theyre situations like taxes and laws our government proposes. And youre sitting in that chair will you sign the bill or veto it. And you see what your approval rating is. And you deal with the world as well like launch a military strike or a war. You can cut off aid and goods and you can negotiate any nation in the world. I want to see what kind of president i would be.

Werbung:
Why cant sony create political games? Like youre the president its your desision how you work and deal with congress and senate as well dealing with forgein policy. Theyre situations like taxes and laws our government proposes. And youre sitting in that chair will you sign the bill or veto it. And you see what your approval rating is. And you deal with the world as well like launch a military strike or a war. You can cut off aid and goods and you can negotiate any nation in the world. I want to see what kind of president i would be.

I could save you the game time...and they do have them

Werbung:
Back