Poll: 7 in 10 say Palin not qualified to be president

Popeye

And like a dope Palin goes and quits the one job that at least gave her some chance of raising these dreary numbers.

What's surprising is that only 52% of Republicans think she's qualified. Looks like she'll never be nominated....the GOP isn't that stupid, or are they?

More than seven in 10 Americans think Sarah Palin is not qualified to be president, according to a new national poll.

Seventy-one percent of those questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Wednesday morning believe the former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee is not qualified to be president, with 29 percent saying she does have the credentials to serve in the White House. Republicans appear split, with 52 percent saying she's qualified and 47 percent disagreeing with that view.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...n-10-say-palin-not-qualified-to-be-president/

Werbung:
I've not ordered it. I did vote for McCain Palin, however, I was disappointed we had McCain, who was not much further to the right than chairman Mao Bama

And like a dope Palin goes and quits the one job that at least gave her some chance of raising these dreary numbers.

What's surprising is that only 52% of Republicans think she's qualified. Looks like she'll never be nominated....the GOP isn't that stupid, or are they?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...n-10-say-palin-not-qualified-to-be-president/

CNN POLL , I bet that is FAIR!! LOL,LOL but even at 30% her rating is twice that of our democrat controlled Congress ! Go eat your spinach,

What is the left's obsession with Palin.?

Sarah Palin is the radical leftist biggest nightmare! They want to destroy her before 2012, BUT with their every LIE they make her stronger!! I bet old obama is stuttering just thinking about her tremendous appeal to CONSEVATIVES who make up the MAJORITY of the ELECTORATE!
SEE YOU WHIMPS in 2010 & 2012!!! Do you think the great "decider" will start protecting our troops by then? Love his DRIBBLE and STUTTER STEP!!! but dislike his poor leadership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante the Marxist
She's practically mentally retarded. Of course she shouldnt run a country.

Hear, hear, Dante, it's a wonder to me that 3 out of 10 think she IS qualified.:eek:

Oh, MY...just take a gander around this small sampling of America and see the select few who think she's a GENIUS and should be running this country.

And people think I'm a 'RADICAL' for suggesting a litmus test prior to entering a voting booth...GOOD GRIEF :rolleyes:

She's practically mentally retarded.
Gee....ya' THINK??!!!!

529.gif

Werbung:
Isn't it obvious what is going on here? Palin quit the governorship in order to write a book that has now sold, what, over a million copies? Since she wound up in debt to the tune of half a mil or so after the campaign, she had to do something to make money, so she cashed in on her notoriety.

Now, it is likely that her political career is over, but she is retiring from public life with a pretty good nest egg.

Is she qualified to be president? Probably not. Is anyone? Can this country even be governed any more? I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Back