Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US

Popeye

A new AP Poll demonstrates one more time that the Faux News teabaggers and those that would sympathize with their right wing positions are in the extreme minority...for Americans like Obama (64% approval) and the direction he's taking the country..

Not everything is rosy of course...we're coming off 8 years of an administration which drove the country systematically down... Everything from the economy to our standing in the world's eyes, but we have an adult in control now and optimism is back.

For the first time in years, more Americans than not say the country is headed in the right direction, a sign that Barack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public's mood and inspire hopes for a brighter future.

----

the percentage of Americans saying the country is headed in the right direction rose to 48 percent, up from 40 percent in February. Forty-four percent say the nation is on the wrong track.

Not since January 2004, shortly after the capture of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, has an AP survey found more "right direction" than "wrong direction" respondents.

Werbung:
A new AP Poll demonstrates one more time that the Faux News teabaggers and those that would sympathize with their right wing positions are in the extreme minority...for Americans like Obama (64% approval) and the direction he's taking the country..

Not everything is rosy of course...we're coming off 8 years of an administration which drove the country systematically down... Everything from the economy to our standing in the world's eyes, but we have an adult in control now and optimism is back.

I got a poll that says I'm the leading Republican candidate for President in 2012. 88% of Americans I talk to say that......so therefore it must be a fact. I conducted the poll myself. Since in 2012 we will be coming off of 4 years that the president purposely tried to make us weaker and more dependent upon the government for everything. Just thought I would share my poll since you shared yours.......I figure they are probably just as valid.

I got a poll that says I'm the leading Republican candidate for President in 2012. 88% of Americans I talk to say that......so therefore it must be a fact. I conducted the poll myself. Since in 2012 we will be coming off of 4 years that the president purposely tried to make us weaker and more dependent upon the government for everything. Just thought I would share my poll since you shared yours.......I figure they are probably just as valid.

Hmm....here's another interesting poll:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-64%

Disapprove-28%

Werbung:
Hmm....here's another interesting poll:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-64%

Disapprove-28%

I don't have a job approval rating just yet. I am 2 for 2 as a campaign director for local office here in NC, and I'm a legislative assistant. Therefore, I'm already more qualified to be President than Obama. I also played basketball in college, and now coach HS basketball. So I'm probably a better basketball player too.......I'm working on a poll for that as well........The questioning for that has a couple more days of phone circulation. But between me and you I think I'm ahead.

Back