Polls: Biden wins debate

Popeye

A couple polls taken after the debate seem to point to a Biden victory. Did anyone notice how Palin twice flubbed the name of the top commander in Afghanistan, calling him "McClellan" rather than "McKiernan" ?

CNN

51% said Biden "did the best job," compared to 36% for Palin.

64% said Biden did better than they expected, 14% said he did worse than expected, 20% said he did the same as they expected.

84% said Palin did better than they expected, 7% said he did worse than expected, 8% said she did the same as they expected.

Asked before the debate if Sarah Palin is "qualified to be president," 42% said yes and 54% said no. After the debate, 46% said yes and 53% said no.

CBS

46% said Biden won the debate, 21% said Palin won, 33% saw it as a tie.

18% of these originally uncommitted voters made up their minds to support Obama, 10% made up their minds to support McCain, 71% were still uncommitted.

53% said their opinion of Joe Biden changed for the better, 5% for the worse and 42% said their opinion did not change

55% said their opinion of Sarah Palin changed for the better, 14% for the worse and 30% said their opinion did not change

BTW, for those of you wondering at the time of this posting even Faux News has Biden winning the debate 59%-41%....however, their method is much less scientific than the previous two polls.

http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2299

Werbung:
Genseneca wants more of this fine republican government.

I wonder if Bush has reached the bottom yet or if there is still one more catastrophe under his belt.

Did anyone notice how Palin twice flubbed the name of the top commander in Afghanistan, calling him "McClellan" rather than "McKiernan" ?
.~ Popeye
Well...lol...that's an easy mistake to make

A McClellan is a saddle the cavalry rode in that had an opening in the middle so that the soldiers nuts didn't get smashed from long hours on horseback. Our privates are going to get smashed if we spend another year in the Middle East f-ing around in other people's business..

So I can see her subconscious fear prevailing against her cramming-session in AZ forcing her to make that mistake...:p

My favorite part was her total lack of compassion to Biden's tearful memory of his late daughter and wife. I really liked how "christian" it was of her to spin right into GOP pre-programmed talking points without missing a step. For an instant you could see a flash of emotion on her face and then she remembered what she'd been told and stuck right to the party line of reptilian agendas masquerading as christian ones..

The mask was easy to see right at that point.

And it goes to show that the Devil can convert anyone. Poor Sarah. Not only does she stand to lose the election, she now is in danger of losing something far greater: her soul.

A couple polls taken after the debate seem to point to a Biden victory.

It's good to know that some of the rest of the country is as ignorant as some that post here. I was beginning to wonder if this forum was a "moron magnet"!

I notice that nobody seemed to notice how many times Biden flat out lied. I don't mean gaffs, I don't mean mis-speaking, and I don't even mean getting a name wrong, I mean FLAT OUT LIES!

For someone who has been in the Congress for over 30 years, I was also dissapointed to discover that he doesn't even know what branch of government the Vice President falls under. Oh, and before anyone starts dragging out that tired old "Cheney lied to keep from having to turn over his records" garbage, it might interest you to know that the Vice Presidents check gets cut from the LEGISLATIVE branch, and NOT the Executive, which means that the VP is NOT part of the Executive branch.

How can anyone seriously consider Palin as a possible president of the USA???

Anyone who does is breathtakingly stupid.

How can anyone seriously consider Palin as a possible president of the USA???

Anyone who does is breathtakingly stupid.

Compared to you, she's a Nobel Prize winner, and anyone who support her over Obama/Biden is at a minimum a Rhodes Scholar.

For someone who wants more republican government you sure do like throwing stones don't you?

Isn't the USA bad enough off as it is?

Are you so unpatriotic that you want more of this empire busting ****ty government?

I admire you for your clever way of undermining your country.

Wish I'd thought of it.

Vote republican.

The USA needs more republicans.

Thanks for the tip Carp

Reminded me of a teacher taking a pupil through their first major debate.

However. one must be gracious enough to admit that Ms Palin certainly has courage, spirit and intelligence.

Biden won... hands down.

biden-wins-debate.jpg

Yeah Stalin...it did have that flavor of a newly fledged baby bird standing on a branch and flapping its wings to gain strength. Palin flapped well. Though I understand it is some time even after young raptors learn how to fly before they can adequately hunt and sustain themselves on their own.

The thing is, we don't have the luxury of that time this time around..:cool:

Well that's okay, I feel the same way about McCain/Palin. In fact, I'm proud to say I've never voted for a Republican in my life at any level and never will.

HA! A political hack! I knew it. Only a political hack can be faced with endless evidence and data and still say "and never will". You'd vote for democrats if they were proven felons...

Werbung:
Well that's okay, I feel the same way about McCain/Palin. In fact, I'm proud to say I've never voted for a Republican in my life at any level and never will.

I feel comfortable in saying that you didn't need to make this statement. Anyone following this forum can tell pretty quickly that your completely bias to the liberal perspective.

Back