Pompeo Pushes China for Access to Wuhan Labs Over Coronavirus Outbreak

reedak

1. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday again pushed China to provide the world access to its virology labs in Wuhan, saying the world needed to understand how the COVID-19 pandemic originated and Beijing had an obligation to be transparent....

Source: https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...ied-about-chinas-labs-amid-coronavirus-pompeo

2. Mr Mike Pompeo, aaahh, Mr Mike Pompeo, I would definitely support you sky-high with my hands and legs if your global inquiry satisfies the following conditions:

(a) The US must explain to the world why its team fared so disgracefully in the 2019 World Military Games instead of "Making America Great Again (MAGA)".

(b) The US must answer the unanswered question of the five US soldiers who were down with high fevers, shallow coughs and chest pains in Wuhan late October last year.

(c) The US must let all countries (including China of course) gain access to all US labs over coronavirus outbreak.

I am sure many countries will support your push for global inquiry if it is not one-sided. Taking an analogy, if you demand access to your neighbour's house to search for your lost diamond, you must also reciprocate by allowing your neighbour to enter your house in search for his lost crown jewel. :)

Werbung:
Back