poor NYC crying about illegals

the annoying thing

You guys voted for Biden support the illegals like morons so pay for it your self if they are such a joy its what you morons voted for . Cry like baby's get what you want and cry we cant afford it times are hard its expensive . BOO HOO poor baby's you got what you voted for now live with it . Pay up and stop expecting those of us who are against it to pay for it .

Werbung:

You guys voted for Biden support the illegals like morons so pay for it your self if they are such a joy its what you morons voted for . Cry like baby's get what you want and cry we cant afford it times are hard its expensive . BOO HOO poor baby's you got what you voted for now live with it . Pay up and stop expecting those of us who are against it to pay for it .
You voted for Trump and the j6 riots by your thinking. Now you distance yourself because you know it was a mistake.

LOl I never voted for riots , did you vote for blm and antifa riots Boris , did you enjoy them and approve ?
Blm were not orchestrated or promoted by a sitting democrat potus. There is no commission inquiring into them.

Accept it. Trump was a gross mistake on the democracy. Yet you still support a clone of his with the same authoritarian attitudes towards usa.

The Deep Blue states, including CA, NY, WA, OR and probably IL are all overrun by illegals and people
sleeping on the streets....go Blue Governors.

And school Unions working hard to control the children... More Scumbags...

Hows those j6 commission interviews. Suddenly you can't handle the truth.
Another republican Watergate coming up.
This post isnt about the jan 6 committee now is it dun dun . you keep trying to change what the posts are about why is that.
And no another. Its a failed attempt by democrats to frame trump AGAIN LOL you should be blue balled by the end of this one

This post isnt about the jan 6 committee now is it dun dun . you keep trying to change what the posts are about why is that.
And no another. Its a failed attempt by democrats to frame trump AGAIN LOL you should be blue balled by the end of this one
Refer to my other posts.

But I do notice how you have failed to post one thing about the j6 commission. Thats because its become very embarrassing for you Tories..

Werbung:
No you haven't. Youve avoided it like the plague. Its too embarrassing.
I'll make you wear trumps jailing like a crown of thorns. Enjoy.
Boris I have commented on the hearings several times on this forum and expressed my opinion now stop lying just because your attention span is like dementia joeys .

Back