President denies role in coverup, implies abuses were by subordinates

Little-Acorn

WashingtonPost-NixonDeniesRoleInCoverUp.jpg

Werbung:
Samething! You watch Democrats will protect Mr Obama just as they protected Clinton. But the Republicans wouldn't protect Nixon though.

Whether or not the Pres knew about this he admits that there are abuses. These abuses are the proof that we need a smaller gov which would only be able to perpetrate abuses on a smaller scale.

Whether or not the Pres knew about this he admits that there are abuses. These abuses are the proof that we need a smaller gov which would only be able to perpetrate abuses on a smaller scale.

Agreed, but it is not going to happen. We are on track for an even larger more intrusion, more corrupt, and more tyrannical government....with enormous debts and foreign interventions all over the world.

In a sane nation with common sense, BO is being impeached RIGHT NOW.

Regarding the IRS scandal, Obama knew. It was probably his idea. Has anyone forgotten what he has said?

"If they bring a knife to a fight, we'll bring a gun"

"They cling to to their guns and religion"

"Punish your enemies and reward your friends"

He set the tone. Remember the "enemies list" put out by DHS? Tea Party types, Patriots, Constitutionalists, pro-second amendment groups, anti-gay, anti-abortion, returning vets and survivalists were all on that list.

Obama's chief of staff and his legal council both knew. If they knew, Obama knew.

Plausible deniability my @$$. :mad:

OK, so if I’m understanding Carney and Obama and all the president’s men correctly, the only part of the federal government over which Obama has any insight or control is Seal Team Six?

OK, so if I’m understanding Carney and Obama and all the president’s men correctly, the only part of the federal government over which Obama has any insight or control is Seal Team Six?

Anything that they think makes him look good, otherwise they will be punished through the DOJ or the IRS.

Yeah...and a lot of them were killed in action...ironically...strange no?

Big slow Chinook helicopter goes into hot zone without cover and gets shot down...all on board killed....strange....yes?

The IRS harassment formally began the day after the president met with the head of the IRS union:In short: the very day after the president of the quite publicly anti-Tea Party labor union — the union for IRS employees — met with President Obama, the manager of the IRS “Determinations Unit Program agreed” to open a “Sensitive Case report on the Tea party cases.”
There’s a lot more to this. I suspect that last week just scratched the surface.

Werbung:
The IRS harassment formally began the day after the president met with the head of the IRS union:In short: the very day after the president of the quite publicly anti-Tea Party labor union — the union for IRS employees — met with President Obama, the manager of the IRS “Determinations Unit Program agreed” to open a “Sensitive Case report on the Tea party cases.”
There’s a lot more to this. I suspect that last week just scratched the surface.

It's crystal clear what was going on. And it wasn't just the Tea Party. They did the same thing to Religious groups, educational groups, conservative donors and anyone sympathetic to Israel.

Now we are finding out what the DOJ is doing it to the press and I'm sure a lot more people that we haven't heard about yet.

Back