President Trump and the UK

citizen

When I first saw and heard Mr.Trump I thought he was a mad man.Now I see him in a different light.On the night of the election I had a hunch he would win.I do not trust opinion polls I think they are biased.Mr.Obama didn't like Brexit,Mr. Trump did.Obama said the UK would go to the back of the queue.Today it was announced that Prime minister May and Mr.Trump will meet in January.I'm hoping Mr.Trump will be a positive force in America and the world.

Werbung:
When I first saw and heard Mr.Trump I thought he was a mad man.Now I see him in a different light.On the night of the election I had a hunch he would win.I do not trust opinion polls I think they are biased.Mr.Obama didn't like Brexit,Mr. Trump did.Obama said the UK would go to the back of the queue.Today it was announced that Prime minister May and Mr.Trump will meet in January.I'm hoping Mr.Trump will be a positive force in America and the world.
Amen..

Our Australian Prime minister phoned Trump even before May. I think that most world leaders will learn to live with him.

Dear President-Elect Trump:

Congratulations on your come-from-behind victory. You did the nation a great service in thwarting the candidacy of Hillary Clinton, who lost because she exhibited a deadly combination of moral arrogance, economic ignorance, and political blindness. More than anything else, it was her use of the phrase “the deplorables” that sparked her opposition to come out in force against her. But if she lost, you won, and you now face the greater challenge of how to make the enormous transition of rebellious outsider to the President of all the people in the United States. Here, in my view, lies the best path for your success.

HIRE ME, I need to impress my Mom, she was a never Trumper. Maybe even worse then that, an Infinity Never Trumper. If she was a believer she might even think you were the Anti-Christ. Please don't judge my persuasion techniques by my inability to persuade her, that just wouldn't be fair. MOMS ARE HARD TO IMPRESS.

You won't be sorry that I can promise you. I have ideas GREAT IDEAS.

I think the Americans were bored with the Clinton family and electing Hillary is like going back to the 1990s all over again. The prospect of the Trump family in the White House looks more exciting, especially Ivanka, who is a former fashion model.

ivanka-trump-1.jpg

I think the Americans were bored with the Clinton family and electing Hillary is like going back to the 1990s all over again. The prospect of the Trump family in the White House looks more exciting, especially Ivanka, who is a former fashion model.

ivanka-trump-1.jpg
I used to like the Adams and Munsters they where great fun.

You people are what one sees when looking in a clowns mirror. Here is yet another example of the disaster this fool will be. Not only is he discussing his business dealings with other countries, he is proving cronyism is alive, and well, and you fools whined about the Clintons making money off the Presidency, as well as Obama

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/22/13714066/donald-trump-tweet-britain-nigel-farage-ambassador

"Trump, who often uses the vague “many people” formulation to give his own opinions more weight, was putting a good word in for his friend Farage, the iconic Brexit advocate and interim leader of the Britain’s anti-immigrant UK Independence Party. Farage campaigned in the US on Trump’s behalf and was the first UK politician to meet with the president-elect after his victory.

The British prime minister’s office swiftly swatted the idea down, saying the position was already filled by a capable diplomat and that the matter was something for the UK to handle on its own. The job is currently held by Sir Kim Darroch, who took up the post in January. Traditionally, it lasts four years or longer.

On Tuesday, Trump’s remarks served as a source of laughter in the House of Commons, the lower chamber of Parliament in the UK."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...ould-create-unparalleled-conflicts-1478083150

"Donald Trump’s adult children have spent a decade doing business with politically connected foreign firms—a role that will present potential conflicts of interest whether he wins on Nov. 8 or continues to pursue politics if he loses.

Those whom Ivanka Trump,Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump have worked with abroad include: the family of a developer in India who is a ruling-party politician, an Azerbaijani government minister’s son and a media company that became the Turkish president’s outlet of choice during the July 15 coup attempt.

No recent president has had a portfolio of international business interests as extensive as Mr. Trump’s—or as great a level of business engagement on his behalf by offspring, who have also played a role in his campaign."

You people are what one sees when looking in a clowns mirror. Here is yet another example of the disaster this fool will be. Not only is he discussing his business dealings with other countries, he is proving cronyism is alive, and well, and you fools whined about the Clintons making money off the Presidency, as well as Obama

http://www.vox.com/world/2016/11/22/13714066/donald-trump-tweet-britain-nigel-farage-ambassador

"Trump, who often uses the vague “many people” formulation to give his own opinions more weight, was putting a good word in for his friend Farage, the iconic Brexit advocate and interim leader of the Britain’s anti-immigrant UK Independence Party. Farage campaigned in the US on Trump’s behalf and was the first UK politician to meet with the president-elect after his victory.

The British prime minister’s office swiftly swatted the idea down, saying the position was already filled by a capable diplomat and that the matter was something for the UK to handle on its own. The job is currently held by Sir Kim Darroch, who took up the post in January. Traditionally, it lasts four years or longer.

On Tuesday, Trump’s remarks served as a source of laughter in the House of Commons, the lower chamber of Parliament in the UK."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...ould-create-unparalleled-conflicts-1478083150

"Donald Trump’s adult children have spent a decade doing business with politically connected foreign firms—a role that will present potential conflicts of interest whether he wins on Nov. 8 or continues to pursue politics if he loses.

Those whom Ivanka Trump,Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump have worked with abroad include: the family of a developer in India who is a ruling-party politician, an Azerbaijani government minister’s son and a media company that became the Turkish president’s outlet of choice during the July 15 coup attempt.

No recent president has had a portfolio of international business interests as extensive as Mr. Trump’s—or as great a level of business engagement on his behalf by offspring, who have also played a role in his campaign."
The bible say's to call no man a fool.. just sayin..

The bible say's to call no man a fool.. just sayin..

Your understanding of the Bible is as short in knowledge as most anything in your life of understanding.

e.g. Luke 12: 16-21

"And he spake a parable unto them, saying, 'The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully, and he thought within himself, saying, 'What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?' And he said, 'This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.'

But God said unto him, 'Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."

Your "just sayin" carries about as much weight as a thimble full of air.

Romans 1: 22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," which describes you pretty much to a tee.

Your understanding of the Bible is as short in knowledge as most anything in your life of understanding.

e.g. Luke 12: 16-21

"And he spake a parable unto them, saying, 'The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully, and he thought within himself, saying, 'What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?' And he said, 'This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.'

But God said unto him, 'Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."

Your "just sayin" carries about as much weight as a thimble full of air.

Romans 1: 22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," which describes you pretty much to a tee.

God, CAN, call a man a fool .. We can not.. Trapper, I have been a Christian for better than 40 years, some of what I once thought has changed, But please do not question my knowledge of what it says.

Last edited by a moderator:
God, CAN, call a man a fool .. We can not.. Trapper, I have been a Christian for better than 40 years, some of what I once thought has changed, But please do not question my knowledge of what it says.

Grumpy, I have been studying the Bible for over 50 years, have doctorate in Bibliology, and a masters in Theology. When I say you are wrong I prove you are wrong.

1 Corinthians 15: 36

"Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies."

Gal. 3: 1 "O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? "

So, get out your concordance, and look up the word fool, and see how many times it is used by the Apostles. Then you can do some research, and find out what Christ was speaking of. And you can begin here, and test your spirit to see if it is telling you truth:

Matthew 5: 22

"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire."

There is a reason why God said to study the scripture "precept upon precept", and not to take one verse out of context. Voting for Trump was the act of a fool, and it violated most everything Christ stood for.

Grumpy, I have been studying the Bible for over 50 years, have doctorate in Bibliology, and a masters in Theology. When I say you are wrong I prove you are wrong.

Gal. 3: 1 "O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? "

So, get out your concordance, and look up the word fool, and see how many times it is used by the Apostles. Then you can do some research, and find out what Christ was speaking of. And you can begin here, and test your spirit to see if it is telling you truth:

"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire."

There is a reason why God said to study the scripture "precept upon precept", and not to take one verse out of context. Voting for Trump was the act of a fool, and it violated most everything Christ stood for.
Matthew 5:21–22 serves as a reminder for us to “abstain from every form of evil” (1 Thessalonians 5:22), which includes issues of the heart and not just evil deeds. When we understand the words of Jesus in their full context, there is clearly no contradiction. When we take one statement out of context in an attempt to prove an unfounded idea, we fail to interpret God’s Word correctly.

Werbung:

Jesus referred to the generally understood fact that murderers will be judged; however, He revealed the deeper issue by saying that not just murderers but anyone “who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment.” Furthermore, Christ continued by mentioning that those who insult their brother or call their brother a fool would be held liable for those words.

Jesus did not focus just on an individual’s actions such as murder but also on the heart and attitude behind those actions. A heart full of anger toward someone can lead to insults, name calling, (SOMETHING YOUR REALLY GOOD AT). In other words, murder is not the only symptom of a corrupted heart, which is the main point Jesus made.

Does this mean that calling people foolish is always wrong? Jesus emphasized the fact that not just murderers will be judged by saying that those who call people fools will also be judged. He demonstrated that sin is an issue of the heart rather than just the actions.

If you were to study each biblical example where God calls someone a fool, you will find a righteous reason behind it. When Jesus called the Pharisees and scribes fools in Matthew 23:17, He explained that they were satisfying themselves instead of giving glory to God. They glorified the gold in the temple rather than the temple of God that housed the gold, which is foolish.

Also, keep in mind that Jesus is the Judge and the Lawgiver with perfect knowledge (NOT YOU), so He is able to do what humanity cannot do (James 4:11–12). And in everything, we must make sure we are basing our actions and words on the principles of Scripture, and, if we are to judge others, we judge righteously from God’s Word (John 7:24).

Back