President Trump's STO

We really do not give much foreign aid at all - about $50 billion dollars. For comparison the overall budget is about $4 trillion.

50 billion divided evenly among 100 million taxpayers is $500 each. I'd like to know that my 500 bucks is accomplishing someting.

The question of "nations that hate us" is far more nuanced than the debate we often hear. For example, we give aid for Jordan, and while among their general population we have a relatively low popularity rating, their government works with us quite well, and they are a critical partner in counter-terrorism efforts and intelligence sharing.

You're about that. Does the CIC understand all those nuances, I wonder?

This shouldn't have been a surprise. Ivanka made it a big issue at the convention and 6 weeks of paid family leave was included in the most recent budget proposal - but it has been basically stalled.

There has been a proposal that would allow people to basically take early social security during this time and then delay taking it at retirement which seems intriguing.

I suppose it shouldn't have been. He also came out in favor of universal health care at one point. Maybe he's really still a left winger.

Werbung:
Let us just set aside for the moment that the 33% who still support the Liar In Chief are hypocrites, and morons, as he is. For years we have heard from the right wing about the lies of Obama, and the Clintons. They held hundreds of hearings, spent millions of dollars, and found nothing. Then along came Black Lives matter. Then the right wing said they supported the cops even the ones that killed unarmed Black men, and children, while they were running away. Now we have this rant by the right over a memo tat was written by a group of Republicans who have never read the information upon which they wrote the memo. And, of course, they are not allowing the Democrats to release a memo that demonstrates the errors in the Nunez memo. But hey, the right wing supports Law Enforcement, right?

Well, not quite. As long as those Law groups are killing Blacks, deporting Mexicans, investigating Democrats, they are right there by their side. However, when they begin investigating Trump well, it is time to purge their forces, file false reports denigrating the FBI, and conspire to denigrate real heroes of the people. And all of this to support a lying, thieving, coward? To denigrate those who would, and have, put their lives on the line to protect this coward?

Is that really the type of creature you want for President? Are those the types of creatures you want representing you?

Back