Preview of Obama speach tues. night!

always

Save your time, just follow "ALWAYS" and my excellent coverage of the words to be parroted by a "Prompter" this Turesday night.

Subject AFGH WAR, Ole Obama will stress his delayed decision to send more troops but will try to calm his radical left base by saying he is not trying to "win", he is just finding an orderly retreat. After all , we have bigger fish to fry in other parts of the world.
America must not spend anymore money on WAR !

Subject IRAN- Iran will just need to listen to Obama , also Russia likes Obama and will help in this area- LOL,LOL

Israel, Must stop it war like activities against Iran and listen to the successful words and deeds that Obama has brought to the region.

China- China bowed down to Obama on his last visit and America will force China to accept our Debt,LOL,LOL

In short his speech will say nothing, do nothing , scare noone, promise everything to everyone and prove to every Nation , Obama is the weakest, most unfit , most inept , president in our History. Yes, including little jimy carter!

Werbung:
Re: Preview of Obama speech tues. night!

Save your time, just follow "ALWAYS" and my excellent coverage of the words to be parroted by a "Prompter" this Turesday night.

Subject AFGH WAR, Ole Obama will stress his delayed decision to send more troops but will try to calm his radical left base by saying he is not trying to "win", he is just finding an orderly retreat. After all , we have bigger fish to fry in other parts of the world.
America must not spend anymore money on WAR !

Subject IRAN- Iran will just need to listen to Obama , also Russia likes Obama and will help in this area- LOL,LOL

Israel, Must stop it war like activities against Iran and listen to the successful words and deeds that Obama has brought to the region.

China- China bowed down to Obama on his last visit and America will force China to accept our Debt,LOL,LOL

In short his speech will say nothing, do nothing , scare noone, promise everything to everyone and prove to every Nation , Obama is the weakest, most unfit , most inept , president in our History. Yes, including little jimy carter!

Please forgive my "prompter" it made an error in title " speech" is correct.
must have been a obama reject .

Subject AFGH WAR, Ole Obama will stress his delayed decision to send more troops but will try to calm his radical left base by saying he is not trying to "win", he is just finding an orderly retreat. After all , we have bigger fish to fry in other parts of the world.Expect Obama to blame BUSH & CHENEY AGAIN , still. He cannot take responsibility for any of his many errors.
America must not spend anymore money on WAR ! This will be his cry to appease his America Hating Leftist, the majority of his base.THis "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" has proven to the entire world that he is so very weak and scared of any confrontation , so unsure of himself that he cannot project an image of a Super Power because he is a CHICKEN! The WORLD KNOWS IT!! and will HUMBLE HIM in front of our enemies as he cannot make the necessary decisions! B.O. hides behind his "prompter" knowing full well he is NOT a LEADER but a FAKE!!

In short his speech will say nothing, do nothing , scare noone, promise everything to everyone and prove to every Nation , Obama is the weakest, most unfit , most inept , president in our History. Yes, including little jimmy carter!

Obama plans on bashing Bush tonight I hear.

It gives Obama a reason to be a failure in the war effort so far!

Obama plans on bashing Bush tonight I hear.

It gives Obama a reason to be a failure in the war effort so far!

It was interesting that he felt he needed to misdirect by what almost sounded like whining about how bad he has it. I honestly thought he was better than that.

I get it, it's a tough job, but as I said in another post - there are a lot of Presidents who have had it tougher. It is petty to complain about it in front of all the cadets. Doesn't show great military leadership.

Werbung:
Hey even though I'd probably rather see a redeployment out of Afghanistan start now our President is a smart guy.

Go in big... so the Right can't say you wouldn't kick ass, and at the same time let everyone on the Left know this is a short term blast and not a quagmire yourself in deployment because the troops are coming home starting 2011.

Smart... very smart.

Back