prices deflated in december - thanks joe!

pjmret

monthly cpi was negative for december

all those of you blaming joe for positive inflation, now need to thank him for negative inflation.

or else you'll be hypocrites :)

Werbung:

all those of you blaming joe for positive inflation, now need to thank him for negative inflation.

Well when prices go back to normal we will untill then he owes me 8.7 percet or more of everything I spent

Suck harder rick retardo his entire head has not collapsed from the suction yet .

Yes it went from under 2 percent when he took office to 13 percent and some how think now that's in sown to 6.5 percent is some great thing. lol I think the estimate was he cost every American family 7400 each so it will go down and only cost us about 3500 this year not to mention how much we each also owe do to his spending . Yes hes done a great job if your a illegal a criminal

Werbung:
Well when prices go back to normal we will untill then he owes me 8.7 percet or more of everything I spent

Suck harder rick retardo his entire head has not collapsed from the suction yet .
The point is you were all quick to blame him for everything bad but hide when something good arrives. You hypocrite.

Back