Private education, for or against?

Are you for or against private education?

• For; it offers the best quality tuition, learning materials and facilities

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Against; prviate enterprises are selective and produce inequality

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No comment

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Neutral Evil

I wish to bring this issue to your attention. It is one of great importance in today´s agae where the crisis has unbalanced everything.

Werbung:
Private schools blow away public ones for educating children.

We need more private ones and parents should have the right to put their tax money that goes to public education into private school for their children.

Hillsdale Collage(well known small Conservative Collage) sponsors a private elementary school. The parents of the perspective students are subjected to an interview process before the students are chosen. Not all applicants are allowed in. The parents mush have the correct mind-set.
Can there be any doubt as to why the students of this private school are higher achievers than the local public school. The private school get the grain, the public school get the chafe. That is the major advantage such private schools have over public schools. Public schools cannot turn anyone down. It has nothing to do with unions or free enterprise being more efficient and better when it comes to education.

Hillsdale Collage(well known small Conservative Collage) sponsors a private elementary school. The parents of the perspective students are subjected to an interview process before the students are chosen. Not all applicants are allowed in. The parents mush have the correct mind-set.
Can there be any doubt as to why the students of this private school are higher achievers than the local public school. The private school get the grain, the public school get the chafe. That is the major advantage such private schools have over public schools. Public schools cannot turn anyone down. It has nothing to do with unions or free enterprise being more efficient and better when it comes to education.

Hillsdale College is one of the last great colleges. No left wing BS indoctrination is done there.

All should subscribe to their excellent free newsletter Imprimus.

Pursing Truth Defending Liberty since 1844

https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/subs_new.asp

product_image.php

Yes, let make education only available to the rich like it used to be in the good old days.

You guys are mad.

What I'd like to see are schools focused on taking those with the desire and tenacity to better themselves and help them achieve their goals, independent of means, ideology, or background. Desire and tenacity are better indicators of potential achievement than breeding. A school that only accepts those who are already achieving is not doing as much for society as one that seeks out those who have the potential to succeed and enables them.

I support private and magnate schools, and competitive vouchers for those who want to attend them (achievement based scholarships). The public schools can then be focused on motivation of the underachievers.

What about the poor bastards that through no fault of their own get born into circumstances where violence and crime are the norm and where they do not learn to value education at home??

I suppose we just right them off??

Like actually happens now.

I love the 'pro-life' idiots who are so happy to do nothing to stop actuall babies from sliding down the poverty slope and staying there.

The average life expectancy in Harlem for a man is less than for a man in Bangladesh.

That is the responsibility of everyone to fix and before you say it Gipper and Crapper, the solution is not lowing the life expectancy in Bangladesh.

Hillsdale College is one of the last great colleges. No left wing BS indoctrination is done there.

All should subscribe to their excellent free newsletter Imprimus.

Pursing Truth Defending Liberty since 1844
The former president of the collage (George Sr.)was a defender of truth and morality. He refused to consider allowing co-ed dorms inasmuch as they would promote promiscuity. A couple of years later, while in the hospital due to a heart attack, with his son by his side, his son's wife came into the room. She, after hearing the George Sr. was planning on marrying someone else, divulged that she and George Sr. had been engaged in an on-going affair for years (which was no surprise to local Hillsdale observers of the two together). It was however, a surprise to his son, who said, "...I saw by the look on his face that it was true and that he was caught with no way out...". It was either that day or soon after that the son's wife went home, took a .357 from the gun cabinet, walked across the street to the arboretum and blew her own brains out.
Yes, he was famous for defending "truth". And morality evidently.
President George Sr.: Hero of truth and morality, defending Hillsdale college from the evils of Liberalism.

What about the poor bastards that through no fault of their own get born into circumstances where violence and crime are the norm and where they do not learn to value education at home??

I love the 'pro-life' idiots who are so happy to do nothing to stop actuall babies from sliding down the poverty slope and staying there.

You're right. I see it now. We should support the negative eugenics theory espoused by that great feminist Margaret Sanger and abort or sterilize all those abominations that weaken the stamina of the public body. God, can't have the underclass cluttering up the place.

The average life expectancy in Harlem for a man is less than for a man in Bangladesh.

That is the responsibility of everyone to fix and before you say it Gipper and Crapper, the solution is not lowing the life expectancy in Bangladesh.

What you are not saying is that people in those areas have embraced a counterculture that under-performs compared to the nominal Western culture that permeates the rest of the country. You're right--too many in those areas do not value education. Just what do you think government can do about that? How do you suggest we educate those who are unmotivated and deeply ingrained into this counterculture? When parents are nothing more than biological contributers to their progeny's DNA, what do you expect to happen?

Motivation is inherently internal--it can't be imposed by an outside force (such as a school system), which is why the system continues to fail. A government system CAN apply pressures and rewards to help a person become motivated. Which particular set of government sanctions and benefits do you think will eliminate the prevalence of the counterculture that unpins the current state of dysfunction?

The former president of the collage (George Sr.)was a defender of truth and morality. He refused to consider allowing co-ed dorms inasmuch as they would promote promiscuity. A couple of years later, while in the hospital due to a heart attack, with his son by his side, his son's wife came into the room. She, after hearing the George Sr. was planning on marrying someone else, divulged that she and George Sr. had been engaged in an on-going affair for years (which was no surprise to local Hillsdale observers of the two together). It was however, a surprise to his son, who said, "...I saw by the look on his face that it was true and that he was caught with no way out...". It was either that day or soon after that the son's wife went home, took a .357 from the gun cabinet, walked across the street to the arboretum and blew her own brains out.
Yes, he was famous for defending "truth". And morality evidently.
President George Sr.: Hero of truth and morality, defending Hillsdale college from the evils of Liberalism.

Should we dispose of every institution that has held people who failed to live up to it's values? Should all endeavors be ended at the first sign of hypocrisy. What would be left?

Heli

You do a great job of showing what a monster you have to be to be right wing.

Better than I could ever have done

Thanks

equal opportunity is the birthright an that they get.
unless you are for sterilizing rotten parents there is nothin g to be done.

How does the black child of a single parent who is on the margins of society have the same opportunity as a white middle class child?

They don't and until they do shut yer pie hole about equal oportunity.

How does the black child of a single parent who is on the margins of society have the same opportunity as a white middle class child?

They don't and until they do shut yer pie hole about equal oportunity.

society presents them both a free education. what they do with the opportunity is up to them.

Werbung:
Back