‘Progressives Are Nothing More Than Patient Communists’

Texas_tea

‘Progressives Are Nothing More Than Patient Communists’

Friday night, Glenn Beck delivered a rousing keynote speech to a packed ballroom at the Summer Retreat for David Horowitz’s Freedom Center. Before the speech, Beck told TheBlaze that he hoped to “inspire people to learn who they are and to stand as an example for others.”

Speaking for nearly an hour, and without a teleprompter or a written speech, Beck inspired the gathering of conservatives by showing them dozens of historical artifacts from his own personal collection, while explaining each item’s significance and its connection to what is happening in America today. George Washington’s compass, Thomas Jefferson’s Koran, wooden sandals worn by a Japanese-American held in a WWII interment camp, and Tokyo Rose’s microphone (below) were all part of the presentation. While displaying the microphone, Beck shared the real story of her patriotism — a story too often left out of history books.

This is a very inspiring speech by Glen Beck and highly recommended. Mr. Beck talks candidly about our Country, it's Founding and our history.

Warning: If you are a liberal these facts Mr. Beck touches on are sure to infuriate you!

Werbung:
Very interesting story. But of course he uses the story for his own purpose.

And I can not take a man seriously who denies evolution.

Neverthelesse, I think "America, tell the truth. Tell the truth, even if it means in the end it hurts you" is a fundamental truth which many (politicians and normal people) do not adhere to.

Very interesting story. But of course he uses the story for his own purpose.

And I can not take a man seriously who denies evolution.

Neverthelesse, I think "America, tell the truth. Tell the truth, even if it means in the end it hurts you" is a fundamental truth which many (politicians and normal people) do not adhere to.
I know the wacko leftist in the MSM have had a field day with Beck's comment about that fake science guy, Bill Nye.

In his comment, Glen Beck was not denying evolution. He was blasting Bill Nye for suggesting that teaching creationism is dangerous and not appropriate for children.

Although, I will say, I do not know exactly where Glen Beck stands on evolution.

And, moreover, I really don't care if he doesn't believe in evolution. He is obviously a religious man.

There are many great thinkers of our time that believe or say things that I don't always agree with. That by no means, in my opinion, suggest that they have nothing important to say at all. That would be an extremely narrow minded and prejudice way of thinking.

There are many great thinkers of our time that believe or say things that I don't always agree with. That by no means, in my opinion, suggest that they have nothing important to say at all. That would be an extremely narrow minded and prejudice way of thinking.

Do you also apply that to "Progressives"?
Personally I think that many of the problems in the US are related to the big two political camps denying that the other side sometimes has good arguments.

Personally I think that many of the problems in the US are related to the big two political camps denying that the other side sometimes has good arguments.

Actually, I think that many of the problems in the US are related to the assumption that the two political camps would figure out the answer to anything. By definition, they are opposing opinions ... and the answer, as always, lies somewhere in between.

It is the failure of the citizenry to apply logic and reason to the political fighting ... we just let them go on their way, and do nothing about it. The problem is ours - not theirs.

Werbung:

If you are asking if I apply the same standard posted above to "Progressives" the answer would be no.

I have not ever met or read anything from a progressive that I view as valid or knowledgeable or probably better said ... that supports the ideology of promoting Freedom and Liberties.

Progressives are leftist. Meaning they are left of center on the political spectrum.

I believe the ultimate goal of ALL leftist is total government control, regardless of where they fall on the spectrum.

Just as Total Freedom is the goal of ALL on the Right.

I understand that there are many variations in between but, I speaking with a broad brush here.

So, again to answer your question no I do not apply the same standards to Progressives.
A two party system is definably a problem. But, there is more to it than that. At this time both parties are Leftist parties. One is extremely left on the spectrum where the communist parties are.

The other is left of center as well. Both have leftist goals and agendas, The only disagreement between the two parties is how far extreme left they will take this nation and just how fast.

Either way, this is not good for Freedom and Liberty supporting American citizens who are all on the right.

Back