Proposed Federal law

Dr.Who

This is the law I would propose:

"No person shall be required to obtain a license to exercise his rights unless the state can demonstrate that it has is a compelling reason for requiring said license."

So do you need a license to open a beauty shop? If you color hair and use dies that are potentially dangerous I guess the answer would be yes.

Do you need a license to fish? Are you going to use dynamite? Overfish? Fail to return fish that are too large? Then I guess the answer would be yes.

Do you need a license to stand on a public sidewalk and talk to strangers? I can't think of a compelling reason. what if you want to stand on the steps of a building owned by the state? Hmmm, maybe?

Ok how about a license to get married? is it possible that you might create children? That you might leave an inheritance to said children? Then I would reluctantly say yes.

How about a license for two men to get married? I can think of no compelling reason that the state would want to restrict the right of two men or two women to get married with the ceremony of their choice.

Werbung:
Same sex couples dont have estates to bequeth ?
They have estates but they have not created any children to whom to give the estates. Since there are no heirs existing as a result of the "marriage" their estates could be handled in the same way that corporate entities handle estates.

But lets suppose that a tiny fraction of female same sex partners take advantage of genetic engineering to create little clones that are descendents of both partners. Would this be enough justification for the state to demand that 100% of all other gay partners that want a union must go through the licensing process?

Werbung:
They have estates but they have not created any children to whom to give the estates. Since there are no heirs existing as a result of the "marriage" their estates could be handled in the same way that corporate entities handle estates.

But lets suppose that a tiny fraction of female same sex partners take advantage of genetic engineering to create little clones that are descendents of both partners. Would this be enough justification for the state to demand that 100% of all other gay partners that want a union must go through the licensing process?
nope. how many offspring have seen nothing from their parents due to estrangement ? and its no different for corporations, stockholders get it, no realdifference than offspring. your point cant hold water especially as you ignore adoption whi h they let same sexers to to. its all the same.

Back