Prove my homosexuality harms you or your family

Segep

Go ahead, I dare ya.

I want you to illustrate in excruciating detail how my relationship with my partner and us raising a child together has directly harmed YOU or YOUR family. Moreover, I want you to prove how it would harm you if I were able to visit my partner in the hospital without bringing a lot of paperwork proving that we're a family, or if I and my son were able to easily get insurance coverage on my partner's health care plan, or if I were able to ensure that my son was able to stay with him if something should happen to me.

Since we lost all sight of the original topic in the "choice or genetic" thread and it has devolved into how gays are bringing about the destruction of society.

Prove it.

Werbung:
I am 100% for gay marriage. I believe that gay people can raise kids just as well as straight people, but others may disagree, and that is the only logical argument I can think of. The reason I don't support polygamy is because I think it harms children. If I thought the same of gay marriage, I wouldn't support it either. I'm not defending people who don't want you to get married, I'm just clarifying the only rational argument they can possibly have.

I am 100% for gay marriage. I believe that gay people can raise kids just as well as straight people, but others may disagree, and that is the only logical argument I can think of. The reason I don't support polygamy is because I think it harms children. If I thought the same of gay marriage, I wouldn't support it either. I'm not defending people who don't want you to get married, I'm just clarifying the only rational argument they can possibly have.

Well, I'd like to see them prove that I have harmed my child or their child. If they can prove that--then and only then will I back down.

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

lol@Coyote

Toy cap guns dont harm society, but thats not a reason to issue permits to carry the cap gun.
Strange logic, if it does not harm society, it should be licensed and regulated???

Revealing all this ranting about the issue and the rights denied your family, and yet your partner hasnt adopted your child????

Go ahead, I dare ya.

I want you to illustrate in excruciating detail how my relationship with my partner and us raising a child together has directly harmed YOU or YOUR family. Moreover, I want you to prove how it would harm you if I were able to visit my partner in the hospital without bringing a lot of paperwork proving that we're a family, or if I and my son were able to easily get insurance coverage on my partner's health care plan, or if I were able to ensure that my son was able to stay with him if something should happen to me.

Since we lost all sight of the original topic in the "choice or genetic" thread and it has devolved into how gays are bringing about the destruction of society.

Prove it.

The objections people have about gay marriage are rediculous given the state of straight marriage. I charge them to fix themselves before they start harping on what they think might be wrong with someone else.

And the same is true of people who are gay, raising children. The record of straight childrearing sucks. The children that I see are rude, crude, violent, aggressive, arrogant, and foul mouthed. They use the f word before and after every word they speak. The boys dress like prisoners, and the girls, like cheap street walkers. The have the same moral proirities as any other animal in heat. Hi schools today have day care for the children of the school children.

What do you think gays could do to make it worse?

Revealing all this ranting about the issue and the rights denied your family, and yet your partner hasnt adopted your child????

Why shouldn't Segep be able to visit his partner in the hospital without bringing a lot of paperwork proving that they're a family, or be able to easily get insurance coverage on his partner's health care plan, or ensure that his son was able to stay with his partner if something should happen him?

All these rights are automatically given to married heterosexual couples.

Why should homosexual couples be discriminated against?

Toy cap guns dont harm society, but thats not a reason to issue permits to carry the cap gun.
Strange logic, if it does not harm society, it should be licensed and regulated???

Toy cap guns? That's really the best you can do?

So you admit it does no harm. Why all the fuss, then? What have you possibly got to gain by subjecting my family to second class status?

I think I intimidate you. I think you're afraid of being recruited. Isn't that, after all, why you argue so vehemently against gay marriage?

The child's biological mother would not stand for that. It is she, after all, who has the most rights granted to her in this situation. My partner and I don't have any, remember? After all, we're not a real family....

As I write this she has withdrawn her support for his choice in living arrangements and has forced him to move back with her and his abusive and meth-using stepfather (who once abandoned him at the age of 9 at 2:00 am in an inner city fast food restaurant while he went looking for his next fix--and thereafter forgot about him). Because the legal system shares your views I have no standing to challenge her in court. He has returned to her home against his wishes and better judgment. He leaves behind many friends and relatives who love him dearly and are devastated to see him forced to go.

But I'm sure you're glad of this. After all, he's with a real family now. And I know you have his best interests at heart, don't you?

Toy cap guns? That's really the best you can do?

So you admit it does no harm. Why all the fuss, then? What have you possibly got to gain by subjecting my family to second class status?

I think I intimidate you. I think you're afraid of being recruited. Isn't that, after all, why you argue so vehemently against gay marriage?

???? I pity you pathetic little worm.

The child's biological mother would not stand for that. It is she, after all, who has the most rights granted to her in this situation. My partner and I don't have any, remember? After all, we're not a real family....

Sooo your partner is in the same position regarding the child, that she would be if she were a man and you were married. Making your arguements based on the family meaningless.

Werbung:
Same reason my girlfriend wouldnt be able to visit me, STUPID HOSPITAL RULES

Why shouldn't Segep be able to visit his partner in the hospital without bringing a lot of paperwork proving that they're a family, or be able to easily get insurance coverage on his partner's health care plan, or ensure that his son was able to stay with his partner if something should happen him?

All these rights are automatically given to married heterosexual couples.

Why should homosexual couples be discriminated against?

Back