Q. What do Obama and Osama have in common?

Werbung:
I always get both names confused. I always call Obama Bin Laden and the other one Barrack Osama...

That Obama is a person who has been steeped in leftwing ideology his whole life isn't an issue? Get real.

Uhm, that can be an issue, but your post linked Obama to Osama and the bombing of the Pentagon, which has nothing to do with his left wing ideology.

If you want to attack him, attack his positions, they are all terrible, should be easy to do, instead you make yourself look ignorant, there is probably a reason no one will take you seriously.

Uhm, that can be an issue, but your post linked Obama to Osama and the bombing of the Pentagon, which has nothing to do with his left wing ideology.

If you want to attack him, attack his positions, they are all terrible, should be easy to do, instead you make yourself look ignorant, there is probably a reason no one will take you seriously.

You sound like an Obamabot - this is the HUMOR section, remember? remember??

Forgive me for not laughing it is a lame joke. I did not however notice that this was the humor section.

You really feel the need to tell people that you didn't laugh at a joke? I think I speak for all when I say we appreciate getting these trivial updates from you. :rolleyes:

You really feel the need to tell people that you didn't laugh at a joke? I think I speak for all when I say we appreciate getting these trivial updates from you. :rolleyes:

Just remember that people say garbage like this without joking and only serve to hurt the republican image in 08.

Just remember that people say garbage like this without joking and only serve to hurt the republican image in 08.

Spare me the CRAP - liberals are just finishing up eight years of the biggest personal defamation campaign in world history, against George Bush. If Obama gets in, my one consolation is that the ridicule machine against him will be turned to max. :D

This thread is stupid. I hate Obama but come on this just makes Republicans look like idiots.

Yeah and worst yet I presume he's talking about Bill Ayers who's never been convicted of anything...

William Ayers Bogus Connection To Barack Obama
Published February 22, 2008 in 2008 Election.

Expect more of this as Sen. Obama gets closer to the White House.

There has been a sudden spate of blog items and newspaper articles, mainly in the British press, linking Barack Obama to a former member of the radical Weather Underground Organization although never convicted of any crime. The former Weatherman, William Ayers, now holds the position of distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois-Chicago.

Whatever his past, Ayers is now a respected member of the Chicago intelligentsia, and still a member of the Woods Fund Board. The president of the Woods Fund, Deborah Harrington, said he had been selected for the board because of his solid academic credentials and ‘passion for social justice.’

‘This whole connection is a stretch,’ Harrington told me. ‘Barack was very well known in Chicago, and a highly respected legislator. It would be difficult to find people round here who never volunteered or contributed money to one of his campaigns.’”

Floating nonsense in British press so that American media outlets cover it? Where have I heard that before? Oh, right.

”The Communication Stream of Conspiracy Commerce refers to the mode of communication employed by the right wing to convey their fringe stories into legitimate subjects of coverage by the mainstream media,” the counsel’s office memorandum said. The articles, it said, move from ”well-funded right wing think tanks,” newsletters and newspapers to the internet. From there, the articles are picked up by ”British tabloids” or the ”American right-of-center mainstream media,” the counsel’s office wrote. Then they get looked into by Congressional committees, and that creates a ”legitimacy to be covered by the remainder of the American mainstream.”

No, it linked Obama to William Ayers, who is on record as having participated in a 1972 bombing of the Pentagon.

You're right, though, it's not funny. Because it's true. And horrifying.

Werbung:
Yeah and worst yet I presume he's talking about Bill Ayers who's never been convicted of anything...

William Ayers Bogus Connection To Barack Obama
Published February 22, 2008 in 2008 Election.

Expect more of this as Sen. Obama gets closer to the White House.

There has been a sudden spate of blog items and newspaper articles, mainly in the British press, linking Barack Obama to a former member of the radical Weather Underground Organization although never convicted of any crime. The former Weatherman, William Ayers, now holds the position of distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois-Chicago.

Whatever his past, Ayers is now a respected member of the Chicago intelligentsia, and still a member of the Woods Fund Board. The president of the Woods Fund, Deborah Harrington, said he had been selected for the board because of his solid academic credentials and ‘passion for social justice.’

‘This whole connection is a stretch,’ Harrington told me. ‘Barack was very well known in Chicago, and a highly respected legislator. It would be difficult to find people round here who never volunteered or contributed money to one of his campaigns.’”

Floating nonsense in British press so that American media outlets cover it? Where have I heard that before? Oh, right.

”The Communication Stream of Conspiracy Commerce refers to the mode of communication employed by the right wing to convey their fringe stories into legitimate subjects of coverage by the mainstream media,” the counsel’s office memorandum said. The articles, it said, move from ”well-funded right wing think tanks,” newsletters and newspapers to the internet. From there, the articles are picked up by ”British tabloids” or the ”American right-of-center mainstream media,” the counsel’s office wrote. Then they get looked into by Congressional committees, and that creates a ”legitimacy to be covered by the remainder of the American mainstream.”

That he wasn't convicted of it does nothing to change the fact that he admitted involvement in it.

BTW, his "past" you're attempting to trivialize includes killing and attempting to kill people. If he is respected in the academic community, it's because the incestuous leftist establishment (of which Obama, a product of the crooked underworld of Chicago machine politics, is a part) is perfectly willing to grease the skids for their own friends. If this is your defense of the guy, good luck come November.

But hey, the right is the "bad guy" here for daring to point out your messiah's chummy casual association with an unrepentant former terrorist and aspiring serial killer. :rolleyes: Just when I start to worry I'm jaded, someone like you crawls out from underneath a rock and says something just nauseous enough to inspire shock in me.

Back