Quality of posts declining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libsmasher

This place is packed now with with nutcase libs. There is rarely any real debate - just McCain being old jokes, standard brainless leftwing rants about "Big Oil", Obama worship, etc etc etc. People have declined my challenges for real debates. There are about four people here who are pulling the level of discourse wayyyyyyyyy down - this place needs some intelligent libs who are willing to debate the issues, or it might as well be closed down.

Werbung:
And libs said he was going to b-tchslap me!

If it's o.k. to say that then is it o.k. for me to tell him that if I can find out who he is I'm going to cut his head off with my Jihadi sword like they did to those other americans in Iraq?

Or would that be going a little too far?

I expect this. Liberals can't make good arguments for the positions they support. Falling back on empty hearsay and ad homin, is simply the only course of action they have for a failing argument.

Geez, is this a joke? I have seen this site grow from a handful of regular posters into something much larger, I have seen lots of people come and go, for various reasons. But the OP in this thread is another example of a troll that has taken roost here and wants to call everyone else out on some posting when thiers is questionable at best. I know I have offered to debate many a times, and its become pointless. I dont have nearly enough time to post as Id like since I have taken on Moderator duties. I spend more time dealing with the whining of the OP than one really should.

So, in closing I will say this. The content and quality of this site is up to its users and contributors, of which we are all willing participants. Nobody is forcing anyone to post here. So, individually we can increase the "quality" of the posts in a single persons mind who decided to start this thread and ultimately not change thier constant and consistent whining. Or we can continue to have fun and discuss the issues that one chooses. Meaning, if you dont like someone's individual posting style or whatever, its very very very simple. Dont debate them. Put them on ignore.
Or even better, find somewhere else to post.

But I will say I am quite offended at the utter hypocrisy that the only person who has ever made direct racially based comments on this site towards me would talk about the quality of posting. I shouldnt have saved the OP from getting banned months ago. :(

Also, I am not going to allow this thread to turn into a bashfest. It needs to end right now. I dont mean to chide, but a line has been crossed, once again, and I somehow dont doubt it will happen again really soon. If we want to talk about posting quality great, but if this goes the route I think it is, I am going to close this thread.

Sincerely,
Bunz

Geez, is this a joke? I have seen this site grow from a handful of regular posters into something much larger, I have seen lots of people come and go, for various reasons. But the OP in this thread is another example of a troll that has taken roost here and wants to call everyone else out on some posting when thiers is questionable at best. I know I have offered to debate many a times, and its become pointless. I dont have nearly enough time to post as Id like since I have taken on Moderator duties. I spend more time dealing with the whining of the OP than one really should.

So, in closing I will say this. The content and quality of this site is up to its users and contributors, of which we are all willing participants. Nobody is forcing anyone to post here. So, individually we can increase the "quality" of the posts in a single persons mind who decided to start this thread and ultimately not change thier constant and consistent whining. Or we can continue to have fun and discuss the issues that one chooses. Meaning, if you dont like someone's individual posting style or whatever, its very very very simple. Dont debate them. Put them on ignore.
Or even better, find somewhere else to post.

But I will say I am quite offended at the utter hypocrisy that the only person who has ever made direct racially based comments on this site towards me would talk about the quality of posting. I shouldnt have saved the OP from getting banned months ago. :(

Also, I am not going to allow this thread to turn into a bashfest. It needs to end right now. I dont mean to chide, but a line has been crossed, once again, and I somehow dont doubt it will happen again really soon. If we want to talk about posting quality great, but if this goes the route I think it is, I am going to close this thread.

Sincerely,
Bunz

The above is pure 112% refined bullshiit. :) I deal with people on their own level - in the case of Poop-I, Ushiit, and usually Pifle, that means ridicule. When, eg, was the last time you saw a post by Poop-I that wasn't a lie, a slur, a defamation, or something you would see in a cheap scandal magazine? Has anyone EVER seen him debate any real issue? Not me. The few people who want a REAL debate will get one one from me - again, what this place needs is an intelligent lib who will debate the issues. The operative words there were intelligent, debate, and issues.

The above is pure 112% refined bullshiit. :) I deal with people on their own level - in the case of Poop-I, Ushiit, and usually Pifle, that means ridicule. When, eg, was the last time you saw a post by Poop-I that wasn't a lie, a slur, a defamation, or something you would see in a cheap scandal magazine? Has anyone EVER seen him debate any real issue? Not me. The few people who want a REAL debate will get one one from me - again, what this place needs is an intelligent lib who will debate the issues. The operative words there were intelligent, debate, and issues.

To Libsmasher and anyone who reads this, it is very easy to avoid or ignore those posters who you wish to. It is not difficult, and preferable to do that instead of creating threads that are of no intellectual value, are likey to cause pointless arguments among members, and/or contain childish attacks.

This forum is full of individuals who each have thier own interests and things they want to discuss. Personally that is what I find really cool about HOP. Everyone sharing thier opinions and ideas from all over, from all different views. So, lead by example and improve things if you dont like the way they are, or go somewhere else. This place is what the members want to make it.

Just please keep it decent among members. :D:cool:

To Libsmasher and anyone who reads this, it is very easy to avoid or ignore those posters who you wish to. It is not difficult, and preferable to do that instead of creating threads that are of no intellectual value, are likey to cause pointless arguments among members, and/or contain childish attacks.

I don't want to get in an endless debate with you on this (but maybe that would be a good idea, since the proliferation of VERY low quality libs on this site makes me eager for ANY debate.) But since you mention my name, I will respond. While one can ignore these people, they have a destructive effect on the overall success of this site. Eg, when I start a thread with a serious, supported proposition, the response is too often an imbecilic one-liner non-response. There are also people here who are not at all interested in debate, but simply use it to recycle the worst kind of defamation from far leftwing propaganda sites. I have seen not much at all of serious debate from the liberal side. I don't know how it could be achieved, but the real cure for the ailments of this site would be the appearance of one or more literate, informed, intelligent liberals - I l know such people exist, but if any shows up here, when they see the low quality allowed here, they probably don't waste their time here, and instead go to sites were actual debate takes place.

Bunz, I couldn't agree with you more! But I do think that you moderators need to be courteous to those who report the bad actors such as ********** because we have the best interests of this forum at heart.

And as to some people's complaints: If a liberal such as myself didn't get the best of the righties and didn't embarrass them and make them all testy and bent out of shape, the forum would suffer because interest would soon die. That is why I wholeheartedly welcome posters such as what BigRob 'was' before he started to get testy and hope that someone will come in to replace him before I lose all interest in this forum.

And keep up the good work. It's amusing at least to see how effectively you can put down the whiners and the rabid right wan-ers!

Bunz, I couldn't agree with you more! But I do think that you moderators need to be courteous to those who report the bad actors such as ********** because we have the best interests of this forum at heart.

And as to some people's complaints: If a liberal such as myself didn't get the best of the righties and didn't embarrass them and make them all testy and bent out of shape, the forum would suffer because interest would soon die. That is why I wholeheartedly welcome posters such as what BigRob 'was' before he started to get testy and hope that someone will come in to replace him before I lose all interest in this forum.

And keep up the good work. It's amusing at least to see how effectively you can put down the whiners and the rabid right wan-ers!

You're hallucinating again! :D You get b___-slapped so often in debate, I think I'll call you Goo-Face from now on. :)

You're hallucinating again! :D You get b___-slapped so often in debate, I think I'll call you Goo-Face from now on. :)

Are your shoes hurting your feet again libs? Is your heart two sizes too small? Are you struggling to make it in the land of the gun and you find yourself going deeper in debt? Are the bankers knocking at your door and hammering a repossession sign in your front lawn? Do you worry about having to have medical care which is going to cost you a hundred thousand dollars or more.

Then I have a solution for you. I'll consolidate all your debts and only charge you 2% per month on the unpaid balance!

Are your shoes hurting your feet again libs? Is your heart two sizes too small? Are you struggling to make it in the land of the gun and you find yourself going deeper in debt? Are the bankers knocking at your door and hammering a repossession sign in your front lawn? Do you worry about having to have medical care which is going to cost you a hundred thousand dollars or more.

Then I have a solution for you. I'll consolidate all your debts and only charge you 2% per month on the unpaid balance!

My debts are doing just fine - I'm fine. :D And in the land of the eight month MRI waiting list, if you're ever desperate for surgery, as opposed to counterfeit indian meds, you know you can do what tens of thousands of other canadians do - run south as fast as possible! :)

Werbung:
My debts are doing just fine - I'm fine. :D And in the land of the eight month MRI waiting list, if you're ever desperate for surgery, as opposed to counterfeit indian meds, you know you can do what tens of thousands of other canadians do - run south as fast as possible! :)

I'm only concerned libs. You say you are fine but are you really fine. Do you know what fine is anymore since your country fell down so far in standard of living. And will you be fine if you have to go to see a doctor in the ER? Last night on Moyers they told us about how the private hospitals are selling all their debts to collection agencies for 80 cents on the dollar and then demanding high monthly payments and charging very high interest on unpaid balances. You know libs, for the people who are supposed to be getting it free!

Are you really fine and if so how long will you be fine? I'm worried libs. You come off as a lowlife too by your posts so I'm wondering if you are having to dive dumpsters yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back