Queers in Colorado

Texas_tea

Colorado College Job Application Features The Word ‘Queer’

“Colorado College is making an effort to be inclusive,” Jamason said. “’Queer’ is an umbrella term that encompasses a whole range of identities.”

“It’s important to look at context when the term is being used. If somebody is screaming it at you on the street … they mean to offend you and that’s probably not a good thing, “ Fuller said. “But if someone is using it to identify themselves because that’s what they feel good about, then we support that.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This option appears in the gender section of the application. Male, Female, Transgender, or Queer. Now, I can maybe understand "transgender" if listing your gender on an application is relevant or applicable. But, what the hell is queer? Especially in the context of gender?

These wacko ass liberals are as about as insane as it gets. How much more out of touch from reality can they be? Is there any wonder parts of Colorado want to secede from this crazy ass insanity?

Werbung:
They do think there are six different genders. I am no surprised at all that queer would be a name for one of them.

I was taught that queer meant "odd".
That's what I was taught as well .....
QUEER: as defined by Merriam-Webster

1) a : worthless, counterfeit <queer money>

b
: questionable, suspicious

2) a : differing in some odd way from what is usual or normal

b (1)
: eccentric, unconventional (2) : mildly insane : touched

c : absorbed or interested to an extreme or unreasonable degree : obsessed

d (1) often disparaging : homosexual (2) sometimes offensive : gay 4b

3) : not quite well

What gives these wacko leftist the right to continue to redefine words, events, and history in our culture? Just because it makes a gender confused person feel good?

In the article above it says:

“It’s true that for many years lots of people were called ‘queer’ and it was a derogatory term and they find it offensive, but there’s definitely a younger generation that is trying to reform the term and give it new meaning,” Fuller said

Again, what gives these wackos the right to "reform" which really means redefine this term. What gives them the right to redefine marriage?

I do not have a problem with these kind of people and I certainly do not support any discrimination against them. But, I am a 100% against them and the wacko liberals that support them changing the definition of words and language.

They simply do not have the right nor does anyone else in our society to do so just because it makes the confused feel good!

Last edited:
New Colorado? Rural voters approve secession idea

AKRON, Colo. (AP) - The nation's newest state, if rural Colorado residents had their way, would be about the size of Vermont but with the population of a small town spread across miles of farmland. There wouldn't be civil unions for gay couples, legal recreational marijuana, new renewable energy standards, or limits on ammunition magazines.

Pot problems in Colorado schools increase with legalization

GRAND JUNCTION — In two years of work as an undercover officer with a drug task force, Mike Dillon encountered plenty of drugs. But nothing has surprised him as much as what he has seen in schools lately.

Dillon, who is now a school resource officer with the Mesa County Sheriff's Department, said he is seeing more and younger kids bringing marijuana to schools, in sometimes-surprising quantities.

"When we have middle school kids show up with a half an ounce, that is shocking to me," Dillon said.

The same phenomenon is being reported around Colorado after the 2010 regulation of medical marijuana dispensaries and the 2012 vote to legalize recreational marijuana.

Werbung:
I was taught that queer meant "odd".
no this i s queer :(
eltonjohnfurnish_wideweb__470x426%2C0.jpg

Back