Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealing

• Armed robbery

• Total voters
Werbung:
Have you been convicted of any of these crimes
I'm a liberal Democrat and a retired member who worked for 32 years in law enforcement. It is my opinion your posts are as partisan and extreme as is the 21st Century iteration of the Republican Party. It is my opinion that Trumpism is tantamount to fascism. These facts in the link below when put side by side with the four years of Donald Trump make my case:

I'm a liberal Democrat and a retired member who worked for 32 years in law enforcement. It is my opinion your posts are as partisan and extreme as is the 21st Century iteration of the Republican Party. It is my opinion that Trumpism is tantamount to fascism. These facts in the link below when put side by side with the four years of Donald Trump make my case:

if you are retired cop then you know democrats make up a vast majority of criminals

O yes as you mentioned trump he lies also and is a ego manic but he has nowhere near lied about himself as joe has

What did Trump do to convince you he is a fascist? Tell you you could not leave your home due to a health pandemic? Tell you you could not go to church during a time of crisis? Tell you you will go to jail if you do not support homosexuality and perverted leftist gender confusion? Warn you that if you object to voter fraud you could be locked up indefinitely in solitary confinement in a DC dungeon? Something else?

What did Trump do to convince you he is a fascist? Tell you you could not leave your home due to a health pandemic? Tell you you could not go to church during a time of crisis? Tell you you will go to jail if you do not support homosexuality and perverted leftist gender confusion? Warn you that if you object to voter fraud you could be locked up indefinitely in solitary confinement in a DC dungeon? Something else?
If your a republican or a independent and disagree with a democrat your going to be called a nazi or fascist or a white supremacist or a racist . I think its in thier play book on the first page.

if you are retired cop then you know democrats make up a vast majority of criminals

The vast majority??? Where’s your evidence of that?
O yes as you mentioned trump he lies also and is a ego manic but he has nowhere near lied about himself as joe has
That’s another ignorant opinion. Joe hasn’t suggested he is the chosen one or can declassify docos by thinking about it.

It’s time for your enema. You mind is blocked again.

What did Trump do to convince you he is a fascist?

He orchestrated the j6 riots to install himself as a fascist leader. He convinced the world of it.
Tell you you could not leave your home due to a health pandemic?
Neither did Biden.

Tell you you could not go to church during a time of crisis?
It was good advice to not gather in numbers without masks to help stop the spread. You’d idiot godbotherers would rather die for a ghost than live in reality.
Tell you you will go to jail if you do not support homosexuality and perverted leftist gender confusion?
That’s another lie. For a Jesus junkie, you must spend a lot of time asking for forgiveness after a plethora of lying.
Warn you that if you object to voter fraud you could be locked up indefinitely in solitary confinement in a DC dungeon? Something else?
There’s the lies again.
Where do you get these delusions?
You’d be better in dementia central like old things.

Cut the lies son. Get your mother to check things.

As you can see mark Boris is a moron and apl mouth
No one is listening to you. You’re talking to yourself. You invent these silly pills in an attempt to trap me and you find yourself with shit all over you. Do you have any intelligence ? You can’t possibly think those feeble efforts a worthy of responding to. It’s shows what a pathetic little man you are.

The vast majority??? Where’s your evidence of that?

That’s another ignorant opinion. Joe hasn’t suggested he is the chosen one or can declassify docos by thinking about it.

It’s time for your enema. You mind is blocked again.
Biden has supervised the wrecking of the US economy, the destruction of American energy independence, and the criminalization of Christian conservatism, but his corrupted followers and supporters think he is a god and Trump is a devil. Go figger.

He orchestrated the j6 riots to install himself as a fascist leader. He convinced the world of it.

Neither did Biden.

It was good advice to not gather in numbers without masks to help stop the spread. You’d idiot godbotherers would rather die for a ghost than live in reality.

That’s another lie. For a Jesus junkie, you must spend a lot of time asking for forgiveness after a plethora of lying.

There’s the lies again.
Where do you get these delusions?
You’d be better in dementia central like old things.

Cut the lies son. Get your mother to check things.
First, Trump did not organize violence on Jan 6. That is a demonic lie from hell and democrat demons in congressional leadership know that fact even if their gullible followers do not.

The democrat efforts to stop the spread of covid did more harm than good and now politicians, scientists, and leftist propagandists have egg on their faces in light of new revelations exposing their errors and deliberate dishonesty.

Democrats brutally and illegally persecute Jan 6 detainees of political persecution:

Rep. Gohmert: ‘Violations of American Rights’ of Jan. 6 Prisoners ‘Mind Blowing’ (theepochtimes.com)

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) delivers remarks at a June press conference regarding the denial of due process rights for Jan. 6 prisoners. (Cynthia Hughes/Patriot Freedom Project)

JAN. 6 COVERAGE

Rep. Gohmert: ‘Violations of American Rights’ of Jan. 6 Prisoners ‘Mind Blowing’

Jan. 6 prisoner's fiancé recalls: 'We were covered head to toe from all directions with red laser dots from their assault rifles'

By Patricia Tolson

July 8, 2022 Updated: July 8, 2022

At a June 15 press conference in Washington, three GOP representatives joined forces with the Patriot Freedom Project and family members of Jan. 6 prisoners to call out the injustice and denial of due process rights for those incarcerated. According to Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), the “violations of American rights” is “mind-blowing.”

“We are extremely concerned to see a Department of Justice, not about justice,” Gohmert said at the press conference. “It’s about vengeance. It’s about intimidation and the tactics that we’ve been seeing from this DOJ and the disregard for rights coming out of investigations showing the FBI lied, intel lied. The DOJ lies. It ought to concern every single American.”

First, Trump did not organize violence on Jan 6. That is a demonic lie from hell and democrat demons in congressional leadership know that fact even if their gullible followers do not.
Firstly, he did. In fact he had a rally behind bulletproof glass whereby he openly encouraged his red neck brain dead followers to attend the capitol on that day and said” it’s going to be wild”
You can see that very speech on YouTube.

it is not a lie not has your silly demonic insinuation relevant. It’s gullible ignorant fools like you who refuse to believe that facts. So don’t come here boy and accuse me of lying.
The democrat efforts to stop the spread of covid did more harm than good and now politicians, scientists, and leftist propagandists have egg on their faces in light of new revelations exposing their errors and deliberate dishonesty.
Let’s see these new revelations you speak of and show the exact part where it shows it’s linked to democrats and left propagandists.
Don’t forget yo show the dishonesty also

Democrats brutally and illegally persecute Jan 6 detainees of political persecution:
The prosecutions are legal and will go ahead regardless of the religious propaganda you quoted. The epoch times is a right wing god bothering piece of rubbish that gullible filthy believers like you take as gospel.
The fact the prosecutions are proceeding and people are in jail should indicate to you and your idiotic rag that it is legal. So get you mind around that you silly man.
Rep. Gohmert: ‘Violations of American Rights’ of Jan. 6 Prisoners ‘Mind Blowing’ (theepochtimes.com)

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) delivers remarks at a June press conference regarding the denial of due process rights for Jan. 6 prisoners. (Cynthia Hughes/Patriot Freedom Project)

JAN. 6 COVERAGE

Rep. Gohmert: ‘Violations of American Rights’ of Jan. 6 Prisoners ‘Mind Blowing’

Jan. 6 prisoner's fiancé recalls: 'We were covered head to toe from all directions with red laser dots from their assault rifles'

By Patricia Tolson

July 8, 2022 Updated: July 8, 2022

At a June 15 press conference in Washington, three GOP representatives joined forces with the Patriot Freedom Project and family members of Jan. 6 prisoners to call out the injustice and denial of due process rights for those incarcerated. According to Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), the “violations of American rights” is “mind-blowing.”

“We are extremely concerned to see a Department of Justice, not about justice,” Gohmert said at the press conference. “It’s about vengeance. It’s about intimidation and the tactics that we’ve been seeing from this DOJ and the disregard for rights coming out of investigations showing the FBI lied, intel lied. The DOJ lies. It ought to concern every single American.”

Werbung:
Firstly, he did. In fact he had a rally behind bulletproof glass whereby he openly encouraged his red neck brain dead followers to attend the capitol on that day and said” it’s going to be wild”
You can see that very speech on YouTube.
Trump urges his followers to join a peaceful protest at the Capitol, so morons charge him with conspiracy. What a bunch of deranged hate-driven Hillary losers.

Mueller interviews Trump:

President Trump: "Good morning."

Mueller: "AHA! You just lied to the FBI!"

Attachments

• Mueller interviews trump acciuses him of lyimng for saying good morning.jpg
    Mueller interviews trump acciuses him of lyimng for saying good morning.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back