Quran can be used in courtrooms

Cant you guys read them for yourself?

No martinis, segregation or hair are even of a concern to them. Yall must of grown up in some strange families. MARK

Yes I can read for myself. Those issues may be your what you consider family values but they aren't necessarily what I consider mine. My family values are what my family decides to follow, not what some conservative religious organization has decided. I wish these organizations would live their own lives instead of worrying about how I live mine.

Werbung:
Yes I can read for myself. Those issues may be your what you consider family values but they aren't necessarily what I consider mine. My family values are what my family decides to follow, not what some conservative religious organization has decided. I wish these organizations would live their own lives instead of worrying about how I live mine.

What nonsense. Other than the abortion issue. People were perfectly free to live their lives as they choose in the 50s as well. They are not imposing anything on you. MARK

No martinis, segregation or hair are even of a concern to them. Yall must of grown up in some strange families. MARK

Well, actually, I did. My Dad's a drunk and my Mom hasn't been able to walk since I was in the second grade. I spent a lot of time alone when I was little - as in I'd spend hours at a time in my room, just staring at the wall and pretending I was somewhere else, doing something else.

I'm usually very solitary. In fact (and this is ironic) you people are the only people I've had any real social interaction with in the last couple of weeks. Unless you count picking up groceries to be social interaction.

What nonsense. Other than the abortion issue. People were perfectly free to live their lives as they choose in the 50s as well. They are not imposing anything on you. MARK

Nonsense? Segregation was alive and well in the 50s so people were not free to live their lives as they wanted. By trying to have their religious views enacted into law they are trying to tell me how to live my life. Live yours before trying to live mine.

Nonsense? Segregation was alive and well in the 50s so people were not free to live their lives as they wanted. By trying to have their religious views enacted into law they are trying to tell me how to live my life. Live yours before trying to live mine.

Again, segregation has noithing to do with family values that they are concerned with. some of you have BIZZARRE concepts of family values that this organization isnt concerned with. Women wore skirts with poodles embroidered on them in the 50s. Doesnt make it a family values issue.

MARK

Again, segregation has noithing to do with family values that they are concerned with. some of you have BIZZARRE concepts of family values that this organization isnt concerned with. Women wore skirts with poodles embroidered on them in the 50s. Doesnt make it a family values issue.

MARK

That is the whole point! Segregation may not be a family value to you but to me it is. Discrimination against someone because of their skin colour, sex, religion, sexual identity, etc. is something I can't condone and won't teach to my family. In fact I'll stand up for the rights of all Americans to be free from discrimination. I wore the uniform for 20+ years to uphold those rights and will continue to fight for them.

Werbung:

Here, here!!! Except those organizations OPINION on how you live your life is not enforceable on you. That priviledge is reserved to your government, at all levels.

Well played. :p

Back