R Debate Summary

Gipper

If you did not watch that ridiculous debate last night, here is a good summary.

Republican Debate a "Nine-Dimensional Truth-Stretching Wonder"; Perry and the "Pinocchio Test"

Tuesday evening I had the displeasure of watching the Republican debate. Here are the lowlights.

- Herman Cain touted his "9-9-9" economic tax plan at every conceivable opportunity as if nothing else mattered.
- Most of the other candidates trashed "9-9-9" at every chance, enough to make the debate a "nine-dimensional wonder".
- Mitt Romney sounded like "Slick Willie" tiptoeing around Obamacare, for and against it. Romney would abolish Obamacare even though his plan while - ----- Governor of Massachusetts was the basis for Obamacare.
- Ron Paul seldom got to speak. It was as if he did not exist. When he did speak, in the candidate-to-candidate questioning, Ron Paul had his facts wrong about things Cain said about the Fed. Cain blasted Paul in response.
- In a moment that should be enough to make anyone with economic sense keel over in agony, Cain praised Alan Greenspan. Good grief.
- Mitt Romney, as president would take it upon himself to label China a currency manipulator, with all the bad consequences thereof.
- Mitt Romney repeated his pledge for a strong military which of course means wasting more money we do not have on perpetual war-mongering.
- Everyone treated Perry as if he was irrelevant (which he probably is given numerous recent bouts with foot-in-mouth disease). However, irrelevant is better than ignored. Perry (unlike Paul) got to speak. He just never said anything worth hearing.
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/

It looks like the fix is in. Romney will get the endorsement of the lib press and many lib Rs. The GOP wants another progressive to head their ticket.

I have to believe BO and friends are happy about this. Many conservatives will not turn out and BO can continue the commie fun parties in the WH.

Dumb. Just plain dumb.

Werbung:

It looks like the fix is in. Romney will get the endorsement of the lib press and many lib Rs. The GOP wants another progressive to head their ticket.

I have to believe BO and friends are happy about this. Many conservatives will not turn out and BO can continue the commie fun parties in the WH.

Dumb. Just plain dumb.

Any conservatives who do not turn out as claimed for 2008 after seeing the predicted effect of an Obama presidency has only himself to blame. Assuming Romney gets the nod of course.

Any conservatives who do not turn out as claimed for 2008 after seeing the predicted effect of an Obama presidency has only himself to blame. Assuming Romney gets the nod of course.

I will turn out, but I have no intention of voting for another progressive R. I will go third party instead.

It is time to stop this madness of voting for the lesser of two evils. The evil needs to die. And, the evil is liberalism.

Looking on the bright side (well sort of), four more years of BO will either result in the death of liberalism once and for all, or the death of our republic. I am prepared to take my chances.

I will turn out, but I have no intention of voting for another progressive R. I will go third party instead.

It is time to stop this madness of voting for the lesser of two evils. The evil needs to die. And, the evil is liberalism.

Looking on the bright side (well sort of), four more years of BO will either result in the death of liberalism once and for all, or the death of our republic. I am prepared to take my chances.

Obviously let your conscience be your guide.

For me, I'm not willing to risk the death of the Republic. I think its a more reachable goal to drive policy through the Congress and have a friendlier hand on the rudder in the Oval Office. Built in checks and balances Will dictate the pace of change.

And there is the matter of aging SCOTUS to be considered. Sure don't want Eric Holder getting Ginzberg's spot.

What's good about it?

Sounds like they watched a different debate from the one that was on on Tuesday. Either that, or they are doing excessing posturing and chest-thumping, for reasons only they know.

FUnny gipper complains about candidates being ignore...that he likes...but ignores others...I am willing to bet Santorum and Huntsmen did not get a huge amount of airtime as well.

Your stuck with the Mormon who 75% of Republicans hate, and the Christian Right will go crazy as they learn more about Mormons I suspect. ( I could care less if he is myself, its no more off the wall then any other Religion in my view)
The Idea that someone outranks Jesus, can't go over well with them ( Smith overrides Jesus) also any Christians with say pierced ears, well they are sinners of course...( ok not sure they call it a sin, but its frowned on)

or you can have Pizza man who gets tax Policy from Sim City and talks about how he got it from a Economist who is not even a real economist...and when asked for details, makes them up on the fly, or just ignores them ( like how in Florida you would now have a near 17-18% sales tax...Or that he just lowered the tax rate for the rich, and raised it on the poor..Or that it would also increase the debt.. Also he one day says the protesters on wall street are Unamerican...the next he understands there anger...I did like the idea of one of them just standing up and saying, fine 8-8-8...( heck even just 9-9-8) and then you have a lower stupid tax idea then him.

Then there is Perry...because Bush was just to damn smart

Newt....lol yea right...lets just move on

Ron Paul...holds his own so long as the feild is watered down...as it get to be less and less people...his numbers will stay about the same...the same as they always are...a fired up base, and no one else backing his far out from mainstream ideas. ( legal Heroin does not sell well in most of American voters)

Huntsmen..smart guy, like him...never would vote for him but don't hate him or anything...never wins...he is all sane, and to moderate...thinks to much about whats smart verse what sounds good.

Bachmann....so dead she can't even screw up facts anymore to make news...as no one cares...

Reagan Zombie...to Liberal...what a RINO.

Santorum...if this was a election on gay sex...he could hold ok..only there are other issues...plus his Google problem ( also Yahoo)

so Enjoy Mitt...and what ever policy he picks this week ( it was great for my state, but only my state!)

Werbung:
FUnny gipper complains about candidates being ignore...that he likes...but ignores others...I am willing to bet Santorum and Huntsmen did not get a huge amount of airtime as well.

Your stuck with the Mormon who 75% of Republicans hate, and the Christian Right will go crazy as they learn more about Mormons I suspect. ( I could care less if he is myself, its no more off the wall then any other Religion in my view)
The Idea that someone outranks Jesus, can't go over well with them ( Smith overrides Jesus) also any Christians with say pierced ears, well they are sinners of course...( ok not sure they call it a sin, but its frowned on)

or you can have Pizza man who gets tax Policy from Sim City and talks about how he got it from a Economist who is not even a real economist...and when asked for details, makes them up on the fly, or just ignores them ( like how in Florida you would now have a near 17-18% sales tax...Or that he just lowered the tax rate for the rich, and raised it on the poor..Or that it would also increase the debt.. Also he one day says the protesters on wall street are Unamerican...the next he understands there anger...I did like the idea of one of them just standing up and saying, fine 8-8-8...( heck even just 9-9-8) and then you have a lower stupid tax idea then him.

Then there is Perry...because Bush was just to damn smart

Newt....lol yea right...lets just move on

Ron Paul...holds his own so long as the feild is watered down...as it get to be less and less people...his numbers will stay about the same...the same as they always are...a fired up base, and no one else backing his far out from mainstream ideas. ( legal Heroin does not sell well in most of American voters)

Huntsmen..smart guy, like him...never would vote for him but don't hate him or anything...never wins...he is all sane, and to moderate...thinks to much about whats smart verse what sounds good.

Bachmann....so dead she can't even screw up facts anymore to make news...as no one cares...

Reagan Zombie...to Liberal...what a RINO.

Santorum...if this was a election on gay sex...he could hold ok..only there are other issues...plus his Google problem ( also Yahoo)

so Enjoy Mitt...and what ever policy he picks this week ( it was great for my state, but only my state!)

You really should stick to your usual one or two incomplete sentences.

Funny how I never complained about candidates being ignored, but you claim I did.

But, your rantings are so nonsensical that I am unable to debate them.

Back