Racist white people are killing black babies

Listen, old f*cker - the Democratic Party is all about racism - your masters use these Alinskiite tactics to keep Americans divided while you good sheeple lick their arses.

Seems to me that the parties have switched places in regards to race. Of course, an old racist like yourself would never be able to see how the Repugnant Party has kept the country divided, and is still trying to destroy the legacy of America's first Black President. And you now support a racist who worked very hard to destroy the Presidency of Obama.

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-racist-things-done-by-republicans-who-1797953261

As far as Alinsky is concerned, you right wingers adopted his tactics long ago even though you don;t have a clue as to what they are, only what parrots like you have been taught about it:

http://www.openculture.com/2017/02/13-rules-for-radicals.html

Werbung:
And if the woman is too think to comprehend keeping her panties up then sew it shut. Stupid bitch just can't understand the concept of shared responsibilities.

In your world all sex is rape unless it is lesbian sex.

In my world, sex is a matter for consenting adults who care for one another, and nobody wants to force unwanted babies to be forced to live in your hellish world of bullies

Listen, old f*cker - the Democratic Party is all about racism - your masters use these Alinskiite tactics to keep Americans divided while you good sheeple lick their arses.

In my world, sex is a matter for consenting adults who care for one another, and nobody wants to force unwanted babies to be forced to live in your hellish world of bullies

I don't live in your nuthouse, and my Great-Grandfather was the last Liberal in our family. I suppose you know the earth is flat, too, and in the six thousandth year of its existence, but you can't get back to where you belong just by talking nonsense, you know, however much you try. 'Races' are Seventeenth-century bullshit.

I don't live in your nuthouse, and my Great-Grandfather was the last Liberal in our family. I suppose you know the earth is flat, too, and in the six thousandth year of its existence, but you can't get back to where you belong just by talking nonsense, you know, however much you try. 'Races' are Seventeenth-century bullshit.
See comment #105.

It would appear from your words that the "bullies" are the ones you defend. And your "world" is one of limited insight.

It was 8% and I am sure you know why "hardly any blacks vote for Republicans".
You asked if I knew how much of the black vote Romney and Bush got. Since you said:"

Actually Trump carried the largest African American vote than any other Republican in recent history.

Since Trump only got 8%, it follows that Bush and Romney, and any other Republican running for POTUS got much less than 8%.

Which is still a pretty small portion of the vote.

Since I'm not black, I don't know why blacks tend to vote so overwhelmingly for Democrats. I'm sure you have some sort of a theory, but I don't know what it is. I can only guess.

You asked if I knew how much of the black vote Romney and Bush got. Since you said:"

Since Trump only got 8%, it follows that Bush and Romney, and any other Republican running for POTUS got much less than 8%.

Since I'm not black, I don't know why blacks tend to vote so overwhelmingly for Democrats. I'm sure you have some sort of a theory, but I don't know what it is. I can only guess.
It's the same reason that Jews didn't vote for Hitler, I imagine.

Werbung:

You are correct.

I do have a theory.

And, so did LBJ.

Back